Britney Spears' albums on vinyls

Cedric

It's such a shame that her whole discography wasn't released on vinyls, we are craving!!! What is Britney's team doing, unofficial vinyls started to be released in late October 2018, I am fuming! Do you think we will have one day her whole discography on vinyls? Maybe OIDIA for the 20th anniversary?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

It would be nice to have the entire collection, but I don't think her record label would make money from releasing them (even though die hard stans would pay huge amounts for each album)

Plus everything is digital nowadays :( I hate digital and would rather have the entire vinyl collection! but who knows? maybe one day? have hope sis.

They must make some money or they wouldn’t have been made. 

Indie artists release vinyl. If it’s worth it for them it’s must also be for big artists that have a huge fan base. 

28 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

It would be nice to have the entire collection, but I don't think her record label would make money from releasing them (even though die hard stans would pay huge amounts for each album)

Plus everything is digital nowadays :( I hate digital and would rather have the entire vinyl collection! but who knows? maybe one day? have hope sis.

But vinyls are coming back tho. Have you seen the sales of them? People buy them mostly for collection tho, and display, but even vinyl players are becoming cheaper everyday since people are buying them again.

Ugh, I REALLY wish that we would get every album WITH ALL THE BONUS TRACKS AND B-SIDES ON IT!!!

I like the fact that we got the Glory and ...Baby One More Time vinyls, but they're both missing at least one bonus track and it kinda annoys me, as I don't like having to make multiple purchases just to get all the bonus songs.

But yes, I'd love to see her discography on vinyl. :mhm:

Spoiler

We can always wish and dream... :kidcries:

2 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

I don't think so, I mean, seeing how the UO pink vinyl of BOMT sold out in 2 hours, pretty sure if they release them as limited edition, money would be made

3 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

I'm still sad there's no more pink one. I mean, I would buy it if they also release a Oops! one in yellow, and so, each vinyl with the colour of the album

I bought mine for 90 dollars omg thank god I was drunk and I am so happy! but yes they need to do it, seeing how easy it would be to find colours fitting each albums

Vinyls are actually big business now days. A lot of new records are being released the same day as the CD release. I know here in Australia there have been times where the #1 album has sold more vinyl copies than CD copies.

We have BOMT and Glory. I 100% reckon we will get them all soon, once the whole 20 years thing is out of the way. Just recently Avril and Pinks whole vinyl discography was released all at once. Rihanna’s got a box set release as well. I’m sure it’s in the pipeline, I doubt they’ll wait for the 20th anniversary of all her albums before releasing...

Ive got a lot of her early singles on vinyl. Most of them came with proper single slip covers rather than just the genetic casing (except for And Then We Kiss)

7 hours ago, Trentals said:

Vinyls are actually big business now days. A lot of new records are being released the same day as the CD release. I know here in Australia there have been times where the #1 album has sold more vinyl copies than CD copies.

We have BOMT and Glory. I 100% reckon we will get them all soon, once the whole 20 years thing is out of the way. Just recently Avril and Pinks whole vinyl discography was released all at once. Rihanna’s got a box set release as well. I’m sure it’s in the pipeline, I doubt they’ll wait for the 20th anniversary of all her albums before releasing...

Ive got a lot of her early singles on vinyl. Most of them came with proper single slip covers rather than just the genetic casing (except for And Then We Kiss)

Exactly.

People are now buying them again. Heck, the other day I saw that Shawn Mendes released five vinyls for his self-titled album. Different colours each, and all of them, except the black one, sold out rather quickly.

On 2/19/2019 at 5:00 PM, Cedric said:

It's such a shame that her whole discography wasn't released on vinyls, we are craving!!! What is Britney's team doing, unofficial vinyls started to be released in late October 2018, I am fuming! Do you think we will have one day her whole discography on vinyls? Maybe OIDIA for the 20th anniversary?

whyyyy? why would you want that when :

1. most of y'all have shitty record players which just end up scratching records

2. they will just slam the cd files on a poor virgin record which will result in a pointless thing

3. vinyls are not eco friendly. I'm all for buying second hand/ old records, but mass producing records again is just an ecological abomination.

stop giving them shitty ideas. just listen to her music on spotify

Archived