About Rebllion...

strikeapose

I’ve heard some people here still have the link to the YT video of rebellion in full that got taken down seconds after being uploaded. :crying2: If so have you tried getting it through the web archives? I know we’re probably never getting the song, it’s probably scattered into some random producer’s 12 year old hardrive but it’s still worth a try right? :sassybrit:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I’ve heard that before, that it’ll get posted to YouTube and be taken down quickly. Can anyone confirm if that’s actually true, or if it’s just a rumor amoung the fan base? 

I think we’ll get it someday. Maybe not soon, but I do think it’ll leak eventually. 

I remember I was online when it got uploaded to yt. I get to listened to the intro and a little bit of first verse that was not the previously leaked snnipet. Then the page got refreshed and the video and the video and account was taken down. Ive never told anyone about this before cause I dont want to be called a liar. But thats the simple true.

26 minutes ago, SheAlreadyKnows said:

I remember I was online when it got uploaded to yt. I get to listened to the intro and a little bit of first verse that was not the previously leaked snnipet. Then the page got refreshed and the video and the video and account was taken down. Ive never told anyone about this before cause I dont want to be called a liar. But thats the simple true.

You should’ve went into it with a YouTube mp3 converter READY!!!

1 hour ago, SheAlreadyKnows said:

Do you remember any specific lyrics or anything? And how did you know it was uploaded in full? Did someone post about it here? Just curious cause I’ve always been intrigued by Rebellion  

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Do you remember any specific lyrics or anything? And how did you know it was uploaded in full? Did someone post about it here? Just curious cause I’ve always been intrigued by Rebellion  

It was a long time ago and i was radomly lookin for the rebellion preview at first i thought it was the audio edited on loop but it wasnt it started the verse with new lines i cant remember i got shocked then the page refreshed and the video was gone. All i can remember was the track made me felt so weird. It has a dark vibe

7 hours ago, SheAlreadyKnows said:

Could this be the first verse? Can you remember any of these lyrics?

"You might not believe it
But trust me this is true
You fall for their poison
And become a part of their crew
I'm in a rebellion
And I'm up against the truth
So will you join me?
Or will you be taken too?"

7 hours ago, One Kiss From You said:

Is it true that the producer of the song was ******** because of it or it's just a rumour?

I read he fell off a hotel balcony. 

And yeah I’ve heard about this before, the other producer (Jeff Durand) mentioned this in an interview that sometimes the song would get uploaded in full but then taken down quickly. Very strange. 

12 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Why there's such secrecy with this song?

That is the problem that her team or her label with so much mystery  and eliminate it from any platform and pretend the song never existed have given more importance to the track.It was probably a bad song, but so much mystery since the minute 1 has become the song most wanted by fans.They would have solved it by filtering like any other sonf that Britney recorded during the 04/07 era and normalizing this situation.

18 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

That is the problem that her team or her label with so much mystery  and eliminate it from any platform and pretend the song never existed have given more importance to the track.It was probably a bad song, but so much mystery since the minute 1 has become the song most wanted by fans.They would have solved it by filtering like any other sonf that Britney recorded during the 04/07 era and normalizing this situation.

Exactly 

Archived