Dido mentions Britney

Dido has been promoting her upcoming fifth studio album, "Still On My Mind" (out on March 8), and was a guest on Graham Norton's radio show, on January 26. She was asked how she came to be part of the writing team on "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman", and how Britney was like to work with. Dido said she got a call from Max Martin one night, asking her to help them with the song, and actually met Britney afterwards. She said she was "an absolute sweetheart, so lovely". Nothing new, but I thought it was cute. :)

You can listen to her answer here (at 2:22:36).

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

rude lol

have you never heard Thank You? I bet that video was the inspiration behind the demolishing house in original MM :tiffhair:

Also, Eminem's most famous song that gave us the term "stan" ? :nicki2:

Or the anthem of people who does shipping, White Flag? 

110% real sis! :cardi:

Dido is amazing. I'm only getting into her music just now as she's promoting her new album.

Hurricanes is one of my favourite songs just now. End of night is a cute song and she has some really emotional songs like Thank you (teas gone cold) and Here With Me! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mJz5CIdw-k

This might not be everyones cup of tea (no pun intended) but song is so bold and strong! 

Archived