The most beautiful woman of 2018

Herumbra

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

EW

Really? 

Ok, so she doesn’t look like a 20 yo any more and she clearly doesn’t care to be in a chair for 3 hours a day. But come on, most of these photos are badly timed and/or badly lit and **** quality overall. 

She is still a very attractive woman. Saying things like “ew” are the reason she got the new nose y’all love to hate after begging for her to do something about her appearance that y’all miss so much now :jlostare:

Stop tearing the woman down and let her be human. 

16 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

i love her but this is not the most beautiful woman of 2018.  Maybe she would have won most beautiful woman age category 50. Stop with the delusion she looked like a mess for 95% of the year. 

I agree she looked like a mess half of the time, but let's not forget that she did have some stunning moments. However those were few and far between. Overall though her red carpet appearances improved since 2017 with the horrible grammy makeup or even RDMAs. 

rOrzcxL.jpgYgWh6W7.jpg

19 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

i love her but this is not the most beautiful woman of 2018.  Maybe she would have won most beautiful woman age category 50. Stop with the delusion she looked like a mess for 95% of the year. 

43212454_1158103834342842_80226159634621pHrAvtnf_o.jpg

Aside from her facial expression, the first one looks fine. It reminds me of 1999ney.

The second one could have been taken in 2004... again, her expression is bad, but she doesn't look old.

34 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

does she look like the most beautiful woman of 2018 tho?? :surething:

I was just saying imo she didn't look like a mess on that photo but yeah, people often exaggerate and sometimes it's a matter of taste. I think Katy is beyond bland and basic looking, yet many people think she is the prettiest popstar ever. Many think Gaga is ugly and I think she's beautiful. Jlo was once considered the most beautiful woman in the world and I know some people that don't even think she's pretty. Many say she looks 30 and I think it's far from the truth. I know most of the time she looks good make and outfit-wise, but I can see her wrinkles, sagging skin and botox pretty well even tho she takes care of herself. I think she looks 40 year smt, the difference is she is always dolled up and she has a young energy/presence/attitude. So yeah, many people think she doesn't age, yet other people like me don't agree and can see how she changed since 20 years ago. Her body tho is amazing. Idc if she had work done, but her body imo doesn't look 50 at all. 

Archived