Her eyes -- "I got this ****"

sonostalgic

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like honestly when I saw her during the Onyx Hotel Tour, her energy was through the roof man. That’s why she’s an icon; she’s got star power. And at that moment in time she knew she was the hottest thing out there and she owned it. It all seemed so easy to her and her eyes... I’ve never seen such eyes. She could have lit fires with them. So confident and so on top of her game. I’ll never forget it! :wontcry:

10 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

tumblr_mr4e6nETeI1sx6krro1_500.gif

Current basics can't relate

They really can’t. Britney is truly one of a kind. No one since her prime has really come close except for maybe Beyoncé and Gaga. And I’m basing that off of their public personas, media attention and mass appeal. They all have it, but I think only Britney had that world stopping touch. People stopped what they were doing and gave their attention to her. No one else does it like her. 

24 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

They really can’t. Britney is truly one of a kind. No one since her prime has really come close except for maybe Beyoncé and Gaga. And I’m basing that off of their public personas, media attention and mass appeal. They all have it, but I think only Britney had that world stopping touch. People stopped what they were doing and gave their attention to her. No one else does it like her. 

tea

Archived