SULT SHAME/ EMPOWERING ATHEM [POLL]

BritintheZone

Should Britney make a against slut shaming/ empowering club banger?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on Britney previous past of being **** shame and fan base being hugely female and LBGTQ+ who also have been **** shame. Should Britney create a pop commercial club anthem against **** shaming?  (Think of beyonce girls, katy roar, gagas born this way)

Personally I feel like :

1)this would do great things for her fanbase

2) make fun of her past image

3)make her image of women and LBGTQ empowerment espcially in me too movement 

4) have some controversy and media attention behind the song meaning

5) be praise by the critics for using her image and platform to empower others while creating a bop

6) be used in women rallys and powerment movements 

7) be iconic

what yall think?

be7ee8353f9de54fd602c625f1145f56--workin

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Big fat no :cackling:
1) this wouldn't do jack **** for her fanbase.
2) her "past" image? it's her image to this day tho, she keeps using it to sell more :cackling: but yes why not! it will look totally sane Britney that has been always using that image since forever to suddenly start making fun of it :cackling:
3) empowering for what reason exactly? there isn't anything else left for empowering or ****, women and lgbt have their rights just fine. And the #metoo movement is actually trash. It doesn't even help the real victims, it's a hypocritical hateful "movement" that started targeting and accussing men of ****** harassment and **** without any solid proofs. The hilarious thing also is that leading figures and organizers of the metoo movement got exposed as ****** predators themselves. Hypocrites :cackling:
4) ah u mean just like how everyone now suddenly remembered to use it to scream "hayyy i support lgbt/women/victims/ #METOOO #METHREEE" for positive pointS? Then yeah lets have Britney to jump on that bandwagon too. She already jumped on the "i luvvv my gays" bandwagon too years ago when she started flopping to use her gay fanbase. :cackling:
5) the critics won't say anything different from what they do now. If anything the smart ones will question how come and Britney who has been always using that image to this day to benefit her career suddenly is making fun of it? So ... :cackling:
6) the rallies and empower movements are embarrassing nowadays for the most part. There isn't anything else left to rally for. they have the rights they wanted and even more actually. The feminazis need to shut the **** up too :well:
7) "iconic" ... sorry I had to laugh here :cackling:

and Work ***** needs to get a painful and slow death. This EDM trash song should have never been released. :well:

Negative-Nancy.jpg?w=400

like that you put effort in responding tho

1) okay give you that MAYBE

2) she wont per say making fun of her image but  embracing her image and what people say of her. Singing that its okay to be **** and do what she wants

tumblr_m8ckg2d7pC1rsisoqo5_250.gif

3) empowering people to do what they want about equality

4) not per say jumping on the barrel-wagon but commenting about it. But hey she needs the press and publicity hence she doesnt like to promote. Like the music do the work/talking

5) critics love power/ message songs! They even nominate them for awards like grammys! Roar, who run the world, born this way all positive recieve

6) umm equal pay, ****** harresment in work places, birth control, ******** and **** SHAMING! The world isnt perfect,open your eyes sweetie

7) if done good it can be iconic and a song of a movement  like who runs the world and born this way

:whatitellu::bedtime:

13 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Negative-Nancy.jpg?w=400

like that you put effort in responding tho

1) okay give you that MAYBE

2) she wont per say making fun of her image but  embracing her image and what people say of her. Singing that its okay to be **** and do what she wants

tumblr_m8ckg2d7pC1rsisoqo5_250.gif

3) empowering people to do what they want about equality

4) not per say jumping on the barrel-wagon but commenting about it. But hey she needs the press and publicity hence she doesnt like to promote. Like the music do the work/talking

5) critics love power/ message songs! They even nominate them for awards like grammys! Roar, who run the world, born this way all positive recieve

6) umm equal pay, ****** harresment in work places, birth control, ******** and **** SHAMING! The world isnt perfect,open your eyes sweetie

7) if done good it can be iconic and a song of a movement  like who runs the world and born this way

:whatitellu::bedtime:

drag her baby

I’m tired of every star jumping on the next new fringe social justice movement. Part of the reason I love Britney as much as I do is that she doesn’t do that. 

If she released an empowerment song that everyone could relate too (ala Stronger), I’d be here for it. I don’t get society, everyone wants equality yet everyone still separates and puts themselves into boxes. 

34 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Can you give an example? I think of of Ava’s Max’s “Not your Barbie girl” and it’s corny as hell. 

Personally I think Britney just owning her sexuality was empowering. 

Umm no thats chessy cause it samples the chessy song barbie girl. BUT the song meaning and message yeah 

think of a mash up:

human nature- madonna

my prerogative - britney

so what- pink

not your mama - jlo

cant ge no satisfaction - britney version

Hard to explain something that doesnt exist lol. 

But how do you define ‘**** shaming’. Cause if you’re sleeping with so many people, yes you are a ****. Everybody’s feeling so sensitive about these things. Facts are facts. But if you’re being **** and showing that you are, that’s not what **** shaming means to me.

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

2) she doesn't have to tho. She was always openly using her *** image to this day, it's not something she would be shy about and she doesn't have to say it. What's the point? Telling ppl to be **** and do what they want? They already do that.:cackling:
 3) they already HAVE equality. What else is left there to use? The #metoo movement? Because we already established that's a hypocritical hateful movement that's only targeting men without proofs. And many leading figures behind the movement got exposed being ****** predators themselves.
 4) there won't be any controversy. Just the typical sheepish praisal for an "empoweringggggg" song eventho there isn't anything to empower LMAO i mean lgbt do have their rights, women as well and so on. She will be just another artist that jumped on that bandwagon like everybody else did. It won't be "new", won't be controversial or shocking or whatever else. And yes it will be a bandwagon just like how she jumped on the lgbt supp000rt bandwagon when she started flopping, to gain the favor of lgbt base. :well:
5) ah because the grammys are somehow 100% legit right? :cackling: they are totally legit and anyone who gets a grammy totally deserves it right? :cackling: give a **** for grammys. There's artists that are super talented and far more talented that never got a grammy. So :well:
6) ummmmmmm gender pay gaps keep getting smaller each year and theres also jobs where women do earn more than men in the same field and do get hired over men too :well: while this issue still exists it's not just discrimination, in lots of cases it's not even discrimination but an issue of the field they work on which has more men applying for it than women. I won't analyze this further it will open a whole new convo. What about birth control btw and *********? Any problem with those? Women can get those if they want so whats the problem? Years ago it was more of a problem for ********* due to social standards but nowadays it's not, not that extreme anyways, besides each case is rly unique so we can't even enforce specific standards abt ******** bc theres literally dozens of reasons for getting one :well: the world is not perfect sweetie but let's not act like there is a hugeeeeee issueeee with equal rights because nowadays there is not and the gaps do get smaller each year little by little so. The major issue with huge gender problems and equality is in bumf**k middle east countries, not in the western world sweetheart :well::well:
 7) a song of a movement supposedly for equal rights would be f**king cringe as hell. Every sorry *** p00pstar has tried that already. You want Britney to jump on that too? Lame af :cackling: we don't need such song. Women already got what they wanted, lgbt already got what they wanted too. They need to stfu abt it at this point if anything :mj::mj:

2) they do what they want, but are **** shamed for it. thats the point of britney saying "you do you," serves as an inspiration for people.

3) lol are you really going to argue women and minorities "HAVE" equality?? you really are privileged. about #metoo, those figures who were problematic got exposed, and also a lot of men who abused their power got exposed. what's wrong there?

4) yes it will be controversial if it comes from Britney cus she's not known for that, she's been trying for years to be the least problematic she could be after 2007. her voicing support for women and lgbt people would make her controversial cus of people like YOU, you'd get triggered like you are now towards someone even SUGGESTING that she should do something like that :bedtime:

5) the grammys are important, face it. theyre the oscars of the music industry and britney deserves more

6) can u stop being a woman hater on my gay website pls. the pay gap isnt about that, it's about promoting ideas that can help girls get into positions other than nurse/teacher/housewife cus those positions have always been the ones promoted by society boys men have always been encouraged to take higher paying positions. but youre not gonna listen so why should i even bother, you're just here to flame

7) Britney doing something like Madonna's Human Nature would be amazing. not gonna talk for women cus thats not my place but also im gay and i didnt get what i wanted. i not only want rights, i want to be recognised as much of a part of society as straight men and i want respect and to not feel alienated. i would assume but cant talk for women in that they would want the same

And ppl say the song wouldnt be controversial

tenor.gif?itemid=12906379 

As for people saying she would just be jumping on a band-wagon and yet wanting her to be more mature and sing more than just ***... wtf. 

What you want her to sing about then? Unicorns and rainbows? If not empowering women , ppl and challenging people views then what?!

5 hours ago, Lilith said:

Big fat no :cackling:
1) this wouldn't do jack **** for her fanbase.
2) her "past" image? it's her image to this day tho, she keeps using it to sell more :cackling: but yes why not! it will look totally sane Britney that has been always using that image since forever to suddenly start making fun of it :cackling:
3) empowering for what reason exactly? there isn't anything else left for empowering or ****, women and lgbt have their rights just fine. And the #metoo movement is actually trash. It doesn't even help the real victims, it's a hypocritical hateful "movement" that started targeting and accussing men of ****** harassment and **** without any solid proofs. The hilarious thing also is that leading figures and organizers of the metoo movement got exposed as ****** predators themselves. Hypocrites :cackling:
4) ah u mean just like how everyone now suddenly remembered to use it to scream "hayyy i support lgbt/women/victims/ #METOOO #METHREEE" for positive pointS? Then yeah lets have Britney to jump on that bandwagon too. She already jumped on the "i luvvv my gays" bandwagon too years ago when she started flopping to use her gay fanbase. :cackling:
5) the critics won't say anything different from what they do now. If anything the smart ones will question how come and Britney who has been always using that image to this day to benefit her career suddenly is making fun of it? So ... :cackling:
6) the rallies and empower movements are embarrassing nowadays for the most part. There isn't anything else left to rally for. they have the rights they wanted and even more actually. The feminazis need to shut the **** up too :well:
7) "iconic" ... sorry I had to laugh here :cackling:

and Work ***** needs to get a painful and slow death. This EDM trash song should have never been released. :well:

tenor.gif?itemid=13330414

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

if u want ppl to make fun of her for her song choice then yeah it will be "controversial" just not in a positive light lmfa000 :cackling:
she's been always doing the same songs over and over it's not like she will change now and make mature songs unless she herself decides to make less *** songs in future. Empowering in the sense of supporting everyone and not target a specific group of ppl yes would work far better than jumping on the same bandwagon every other sorry popstar has been doing lately with the metoo bullshit and political songs they did as well. Not saying that Britney will do any political songs, she will fail hard if she does, but generally that's what a lot of popstars have been doing as of late. It's not a cute look, it comes off tryhard and hypocritical too. So let's not go there :cackling: Britney has already enough **** on her for ppl to pick on, she doesn't need more :cackling:

People already her crap so whats the difference? And what popstar has done a female me too empowerment song within the last year? None. Plus why not target her audience if thats who listen to her the most

you people would ever be pleased

Archived