A Britney Spears themed pop disco is happening in Glasgow

Miss_R

Attention all Britney megafans - there's a club night devoted to the pop princess coming to Glasgow this Spring.

Pop Discotheque will host the event in honour of Britney Spears at popular west end venue SWG3 on Friday, April 26 from 10pm to 2am.

The night will take fans back in time to the launch of Britney's career way back in 1998 with hits like ...Baby One More Time and and Oops...I Did it Again all the way through to the present day.

www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/britney-spears-themed-pop-disco-15842809.amp

That sounds fun:gaspney:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, falka said:

I'm confused, :outwithit: young boy is one princess and older woman is the other princess?
Is that again bout current Britney's young buck?

It's the link to another article from the page the information was copied from ?

I live near Glasgow and so many people have tagged me in this. I feel like I should drag everyone I've ever met to this event. 

50 minutes ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

It's the link to another article from the page the information was copied from ?

I live near Glasgow and so many people have tagged me in this. I feel like I should drag everyone I've ever met to this event. 

Oops, edited :hehehe:

• 2 months later...

There's also 2 events coming up in London:

One is called PUSH THE BUTTON Born to make you happy in Vauxhall this friday (April 26)

https://www.facebook.com/events/2135628106555453/

And the other is Britney Party (Bring it all back) in Camden at the Electric Ballroom on May 5th.

Check it out if you live in London!!! I went to Britney events in after her Manchester Piece of me show and one the other week and they were super fun!!!!!

Archived