Stronger: Have They Started Marketing Britney's New Show?

glorybitch

On 2/17/2019 at 10:16 AM, Dhl818 said:

Domination was not good either. Where the **** did they even come up with that? Has nothing to do with Britney. And we know she has no interest in dominating so no. 

Yeah I was wondering that myself, I mean Domination is like the absolute last word I would associate Britney Spears with!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually love the name Stronger. Definitely better than POM or the names that the other Vegas acts have.  Yes it's a bit generic, but if they design the marketing around it well, it can actually work.  I really hope they do a proper photoshoot (along with the album photoshoot).

And to all those hating on the 'Domination' name - I was never a huge fan of it myself, but I didn't mind it.  It was definitely better than POM. But most of Exhale was so dying of excitement when it was leaked along with the poster.  Now most of y'all hate it?  LOL

11 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I am NOT here for the Stronger theme. Someone stop this immediately from proceeding. We get it, she has iconic songs and a historic career. Can we please look forward and create NEW moments :heresthetea:

Did y'all get that, something NEW

giphy.gif

Britney MAKES the trends

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I think Britney: One More Time would be fitting if they wanted to rename it.. Headlines like "Here she is, One More Time" "Britney's giving us One More Time" "Her return to Vegas One More Time"... Ok y'all get it but :bcutelaugh: Stronger is cute but I think One More Time would be a more fitting name, especially if they were to take it on tour again as well.. I still like Domination though, thought it was a great bad *** name for her so I wouldn't be mad if it stayed, I liked Britney: Domination, if they were to rename it Stronger it just sounds meh "Britney: Stronger" like idk, not really feeling it being completely honest

Like this idea but maybe it'll have a greater impact if it was reserved for a show near retirement. Britney One More Time!

The whole Domination theme gave off a very sinister dark vibe, imo, and not even in a pretty or even edgy way. Idk, I feel Britney deserves better than that. I really hated that red streak across her eyes, it looks like she’s “next” for something, bad. And I only say that bc in movies and tv shows you typically see red marks over peoples faces after they’ve been ********, also the glitter underneath her eyes (which already looked sad) in the promo pic makes it look like she’s crying. I wouldn’t be surprised if Domination was originally going to be jammed packed w a lot of weird *** unnecessary symbolism.  :nopingout:

Stronger sounds corny af, but I’d take that over some show that glamorizes masochism. 

On 2/17/2019 at 10:21 AM, glorybitch said:

When your dad almost dies, it’s going to effect you. 

Still, it’s marketing. Larry would love to use another “comeback” on britney :demi:

If he would love to use another "comeback" on her maybe let her actually take a longer time off and then let her comeback when she wants :demi:

Archived