Stronger: Have They Started Marketing Britney's New Show?

glorybitch

Domination was a mess and you can tell britney didn’t want to do it. 

I just hope when she does announce a new show we get: 

A new album 

Some good promo photos -

A proper Announcement they done it for Planet Hollywood I’m sure they can do it for MGM. 

Stonger as a name works better because it’s a name of one of her classics and Britney is literally stonger then she has ever been. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/17/2019 at 9:57 AM, Spearsfan said:

The Stronger concept is lame. One it was already picked before they cancelled which is sketch tbh

Second how is Britney stronger? Jaime was the one Ill and he already was recovering when they cancelled. She barely has said anything about Jaime. 

It basically is no concept... 

Thank you!!

It's only good if she actually DOES come back stronger. I've yet to see one bit of evidence in the last ten years that this is even of concern to her. I would love it if it was true but I guess we'll "have to wait and see" :yesplease:

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

I am NOT here for the Stronger theme. Someone stop this immediately from proceeding. We get it, she has iconic songs and a historic career. Can we please look forward and create NEW moments :heresthetea:

they could but it'd get scrapped

I think Britney: One More Time would be fitting if they wanted to rename it.. Headlines like "Here she is, One More Time" "Britney's giving us One More Time" "Her return to Vegas One More Time"... Ok y'all get it but :bcutelaugh: Stronger is cute but I think One More Time would be a more fitting name, especially if they were to take it on tour again as well.. I still like Domination though, thought it was a great bad *** name for her so I wouldn't be mad if it stayed, I liked Britney: Domination, if they were to rename it Stronger it just sounds meh "Britney: Stronger" like idk, not really feeling it being completely honest

On 2/17/2019 at 10:24 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

At my show, Stronger was the ONE song in the audience that everyone flipped their **** over. I wonder if this was a trend they noticed throughout POM’s run and are deciding to roll with it. 

I liked Domination’s name a lot, but Stronger has comeback written all over it.

I was at one of her NYC shows, and it was the biggest moment next to WB. Everyone was so into it! I loved spending much more in person. 

Archived