This gorgeous Outrageous pic (Updated with another)

jennyj

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It still angers me that the stupid potholes on Roosevelt Ave was the reason for her knee injury. My town is responsible for hurting Britney and having her become Robot-ney. I'm ashamed to say that I live in Queens when I'm around Brit fans. 

What?? That's the first time I'm hearing of this.  Why would they have made them dance on a spot with potholes?  If anything, they would have covered it with a temporary floor no?

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

What?? That's the first time I'm hearing of this.  Why would they have made them dance on a spot with potholes?  If anything, they would have covered it with a temporary floor no?

It's new york.... And Roosevelt Ave even to this day still has potholes. Maybe not as much as back then but there's some. I know she blew her knee but I'm gonna assume it was because her foot got caught in a pothole. Can't really think of any other reason why it'd happen. 

6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's new york.... And Roosevelt Ave even to this day still has potholes. Maybe not as much as back then but there's some. I know she blew her knee but I'm gonna assume it was because her foot got caught in a pothole. Can't really think of any other reason why it'd happen. 

Oh ok it's speculation lol... yeah they're really bad for potholes, but I really don't think that's it. I'm sure it was just a mistake stumble when she got to into it.  At least I hope it wasn't a pothole...

Archived