Does Domination HAVE to come back?

renspears1999

Just a question that I don’t think we have a certain answer to but I was wondering what you guys think....but is there a possibility that Britney is stuck on a contract with MGM so she basically has no option but to go back whether or not she has to? Or do you think she’s been released??? I really hope she won’t be forced into anything.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't think she has to do Domination per se, NappyTabs were pushing the idea of renaming the show 'Stronger' after it got postponed. She's still under contract with them since the show is postponed and not cancelled, so she has to fulfill her deal with them eventually. I'm pretty sure she could buy herself out of the contract, but it would be extremely expensive and tbh her team can't afford to burn anymore bridges at this point. 

MGM's pushing her and the ET's article released on the 13th, day that the show was supposed to begin, is proof. They want people to know that Britney will return to the spotlight anytime soon and that she's not retired at all, so it's safe to say that she'll do the show. Britney is obligated to do it after all. They can rename it and change the marketing strategy taking adcantage of the situation: "Britney comes back stronger than ever."

51 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

If the show comes back (since they have a contract) ofc they will continue with the material they already had. They invested money and time in those choreographies and the show (don't know how much) but we know current britney us not the type of re-do everything when they already have a show rehearsed. :mhm:

But that depends on when they finally come back. Imagine they come back next year, or even if it was at the end of this year, they don't know if all the dancers are gonna be available, heck, we don't even know if Cappy NappyTabs will be available, maybe they get involved in another big project or something and they'll have to start from scratch. Plus she might've been willing to perform certain songs this time (CE, MP, Overprotected) but who knows if she'll be still "in the mood" of performing those next year, or in a couple of years or whenever it comes back.

whenever I see yours and @really really cool guy 's posts I feel like you're the same person lol maybe because of the double double 'l' :hehehe:

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But that depends on when they finally come back. Imagine they come back next year, or even if it was at the end of this year, they don't know if all the dancers are gonna be available, heck, we don't even know if Cappy NappyTabs will be available, maybe they get involved in another big project or something and they'll have to start from scratch. Plus she might've been willing to perform certain songs this time (CE, MP, Overprotected) but who knows if she'll be still "in the mood" of performing those next year, or in a couple of years or whenever it comes back.

whenever I see yours and @really really cool guy 's posts I feel like you're the same person lol maybe because of the double double 'l' :hehehe:

Well, Im sure they set a deadline to decide if they continue or not even before making the announcement the show was canceled/postponed. There is so much money invested that I don't think they are depending on Jamie's health.

They either gave Britney a certain lapse (6 months, 1 year or idk) or they simply canceled her contract, it sounds kind sad to say but their main priority is the money so, ofc it's sad the Jamie's current health state but they don't have to pay for that. Of course they do have a plan regarding Britney's show, it's just they haven't spoken about it. 

Jajaja why should you be confused? Our nicknames are not even remotely similar :hahayea:

Anyways, stream It Should Be Easy :wooney:

They are definitely under a contract.  MGM and Brit's Team invested a lot of money into it, and NappyTabs, the choreographers, the dancers, engineers, mixers, designers, etc. and Britney herself invested time as well.  

That being said, they are not under contract to keep the show as is.  They just have a contract to actually have a show there for a set period of time. The show can have a new name and totally be revamped, but I doubt they would want to do that. I'm sure they'll change the name and maybe make some minor improvements to incorporate the new tracks for the new album that the producers are currently working on. At least I'd hope so, and I'm sure she would want to as well because it's boring dancing to the same old songs for all these years.

Archived