2016ney was a gift

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Shame on us for not appreciating her enough :nochillbrit:

30 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

She was:crying1:

It was, but the year was unfortunately marred by the Make Me video and the underwhelming VMA's.  The sad thing is that she looked STUNNING in both-the (terrible) released video and the red carpet. 

Then, while she looked fine in the Slumber Party Vid that's when her lip work became more noticeable.  And I just hate that 2017 Clive Davis red carpet she attended but should have skipped because of how widely disseminated the photos were.

53 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Ugh, agaaain? :tiffeyeroll: 

didn’t someone on Britney’s team said she was making a comeback? Let’s live the moment people, the past is in the past :bparty: b10 is going to be great, I am optimistic for this era :bparty:

There's nothing to be excited about these days.

54 minutes ago, Roger said:

Britney news are so inexistent that you guys have to post the exact same thread every two days :bedtime:

We reached an all time low

At least it's better than posting 729 threads about how she "f**ked up" her face.

• Content Curators

hmmm maybe she was like this because of all the new choreo and song numbers and remixes and costumes

exactly why she danced like 2016ney when performing clumsy and change your mind and slave this summer 

also why the asian leg was good

no wonder she hated performing pom this summer cause it was the same **** for 5 f**king years

this is why i like her performing tours instead of long *** residencies

ik the first year of dom was going to be really good :hideous:

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

hmmm maybe she was like this because of all the new choreo and song numbers and remixes and costumes

exactly why she danced like 2016ney when performing clumsy and change your mind and slave this summer 

no wonder she hated performing pom this summer cause it was the same **** for 5 f**king years

Yeah that’s why it kills me so much that her team is marketing her as a nostalgia act. We know deep down she hates it because she just wants to perform new stuff all the time and we too want new stuff and she genuinely enjoys performing her new stuff. Ugh why don’t you just retire Larry :bedtime:

44 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She was about to slay with domination I am sure!

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Ugh why don’t you just retire Larry :bedtime:

:truthtea:

honestly even Fe would be a better manager

idk if yall know this but she has pushed britney alot in the past to do what fans would like and are requesting 

example: if you see that in the beginning of baby in pom shes just standing there flailing those ******* curtain things and its a dark ballad style of baby. Thats what originally the whole of the baby performance was supposed to be in pom just her performing a ballad type version of it

but fe pushed britney to introduce choreo so that the audience can dance to it too, and thats what got us that awesome oops pom choreo which i personally love

i miss queen fe:(

23 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

:truthtea:

honestly even Fe would be a better manager

idk if yall know this but she has pushed britney alot in the past to do what fans would like and are requesting 

example: if you see that in the beginning of baby in pom shes just standing there flailing those ******* curtain things and its a dark ballad style of baby. Thats what originally the whole of the baby performance was supposed to be in pom just her performing a ballad type version of it

but fe pushed britney to introduce choreo so that the audience can dance to it too, and thats what got us that awesome oops pom choreo which i personally love

i miss queen fe:(

She was supposed to be standing doing nothing else but moving those fabrics? What??? :jackk:

She was ready to be huge again, she was ready and preparing for a new incredible era. Then things went downhill after the Make Me video fiasco. David left with the concept and the budget... we know the rest of the story. 

This makes me think, though... Maybe, just maybe, she and her team learned to plan things accordingly and actually take time (unlike w/Beatrice Jiovannita) and they’re actually doing their job this time and delivering :beyfedup: who knows? :raven:

But yeah she was awesome :tiffanynod: and she didn’t have a plan B :cackling:

(I actually regret not going to POM that year :wontcry:)

Archived