Britney doesn't know who Australian one-hit-wonder, Kylie Minogue is!

DignifiedLove

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, to be fair, Kylie Minogue isn’t a huge artist in America.  In 2001 I don’t think I knew who she was either.  But yeah, young Britney was all about competition, so I’m sure when she heard that she was like “***** please”...but she probably genuinely didn’t know who she was lol

18 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I mean, to be fair, Kylie Minogue isn’t a huge artist in America.  In 2001 I don’t think I knew who she was either.  But yeah, young Britney was all about competition, so I’m sure when she heard that she was like “***** please”...but she probably genuinely didn’t know who she was lol

Thats the year I found out about her with "Cant Get Ya Outta My Head"... only us gays know her in the US anyway

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I knew of the song "Come on baby do the locomotion" back when I was a KID in the 90's but I didn't know know who Kylie was until Can't Get You Outta My Head". When I realized it was the same person, I was like "omg, she is so old". :ohdear:

It’s a shame that people don’t realise there is a world outside the u.s. She most certainly isn’t a one hit wonder!!In Europe and Australia she’s been huge for ages, and has had countless  arena tours with amazing production! I actually find it odd that Britney didn’t know who she was in 2001, since Kylie was at her peak and huge pretty much everywhere! She knows about her now though.... in 2011 she said she’d love to work with her

Archived