B10 Predictions?

strikeapose

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUSIC

I expect at least 3 empowering uptempo songs that makes me wanna dance. I miss that Britney so f**king much. :tiffanycries: I said it in another thread, 1 classic Britney smashing song, another uptempo track with attitude something like Slave or Toxic, not necessarily a party song but something that makes you feel "yeah let's slay this **** out". At least 1 heartbreaking ballad, I want Brinni to give me some melodic sad song to cry to. Well, I could go deeper on that subject but it would take me 10 pages :mhm:

SINGLES

She needs to go back to the safe side at least for the lead single and hire these A-list directors Joseph Khan, Jonas Akerlund or Francis Lawrence, I wouls say Ben Mor but he's only done WB so Im not 100% sure about him. The lead needs SHOCKING visuals to SMASH Youtube. :lessons:

ALBUM ART

I don't know why the **** they haven't hired Mario Testino for an album photoshoot. His work is PERFECTION and he makes Britney look like the real A-list pop icon she is. :lessons:

PROMOTION 

We know out lazy queen hates to promote but I would rather have little promotion but high queality promotion. I wish she chooses BIG stages to promote THE ALBUM (not those songs we have been listening to since 20 years ago), Grammys, AMA's, BBMA's, Netflix, a primetime aired show or simple tv shows like SNL or IDK to prove she does dance her *** off and she does sing live. 

I could go on and on but I would neve end so..... :cardi:

8 hours ago, Million Billion said:

MUSIC

I expect at least 3 empowering uptempo songs that makes me wanna dance. I miss that Britney so f**king much. :tiffanycries: I said it in another thread, 1 classic Britney smashing song, another uptempo track with attitude something like Slave or Toxic, not necessarily a party song but something that makes you feel "yeah let's slay this **** out". At least 1 heartbreaking ballad, I want Brinni to give me some melodic sad song to cry to. Well, I could go deeper on that subject but it would take me 10 pages :mhm:

SINGLES

She needs to go back to the safe side at least for the lead single and hire these A-list directors Joseph Khan, Jonas Akerlund or Francis Lawrence, I wouls say Ben Mor but he's only done WB so Im not 100% sure about him. The lead needs SHOCKING visuals to SMASH Youtube. :lessons:

ALBUM ART

I don't know why the **** they haven't hired Mario Testino for an album photoshoot. His work is PERFECTION and he makes Britney look like the real A-list pop icon she is. :lessons:

PROMOTION 

We know out lazy queen hates to promote but I would rather have little promotion but high queality promotion. I wish she chooses BIG stages to promote THE ALBUM (not those songs we have been listening to since 20 years ago), Grammys, AMA's, BBMA's, Netflix, a primetime aired show or simple tv shows like SNL or IDK to prove she does dance her *** off and she does sing live. 

I could go on and on but I would neve end so..... :cardi:

I feel like if she wouldn’t have passed up every good promotional opportunity in the glory era the album would have done a lot better. The music was good but her **** team didn’t do it justice. I’m still not over it tbh:sickofu:

2 hours ago, BLACK_ME_OUT said:

I feel like if she wouldn’t have passed up every good promotional opportunity in the glory era the album would have done a lot better. The music was good but her **** team didn’t do it justice. I’m still not over it tbh:sickofu:

Had she made the right decisions since 08 her entire career would be totally different tbh. :mhm:

the Album needs a theme and iconic material lyric wise production and vocals ad libs her image needs to be very trendy high fashion stylish glamour her demeanor needs to be different than what we have ever seen before she just experience a near death moment of her father she needs to appear changed strong but very cautious build a connection with people from that she needs to use her social media to connect with people more let us know how’s yiu randomly feel about things so we can connect with her more she should do SNL again as host and performer she can come back really well if they know how to market this well this could be bigger than circus id honestly love to see her voice a character in a cartoon movie 

Archived