AJ McLean from Backstreet Boys was wearing Britney T-Shirt

Miss_R

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Avatar said:

Their Vegas show doesn’t end until April. They have almost all the same dates Domination had. 

I suppose for two month but still. 

Im seeing them in September. I’m so pumped. Maybe he will wear a Britney shirt that day too. 

On a side note I know Katy is now forbidden from here (Jordan hasn’t main storied it in BS news yet but it’s coming I’m sure) now but I really wish Britney would have done 365 song instead of Katy.  It’s a pop bop and would have held us over until b10. 

AJ's so cool.  He's always been a really good friend to Britney. And you can tell she's comfy around him too:

britney-spears-435-199.jpg

Also, this interview he did with People magazine during her dark time...  :crying2:

https://people.com/celebrity/a-j-mclean-i-believe-in-britney-spears-110/

A.J. McLean: I Believe in Britney Spears 110%

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil
Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic; Anthony/PacificCoastNews

"I just want to sit down with her and have it out," says the Backstreet Boy

By     
January 18, 2008 01:20 PM

Britney Spears is getting another offer of help – this time from Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean

“I believe in her 110 percent, but she needs to call [me],” the pop star, 30, told PEOPLE Thursday at the Hysteric Glamour VIP preview party. “If her publicist or somebody can get in touch with me, I just want to sit down with her and have it out.”

Asked what he’d offer to Spears, McLean says, “First I would say, ‘What the hell is wrong with you?’ Second I would say, ‘What is really wrong with you? What are you not saying to everybody else?’ ”

McLean, a recovering alcoholic who also happened to rise to fame around the same time as Spears, says he thinks he knows part of what the 26-year-old star is going through.

“She has given people hints of her troubles, but fear is a really big thing, and depression. … I’ve been through it. I’m coming up on six years sober,” he said at the party hosted by Tracey Ross at her Sunsent Plaza store in West Hollywood. “I just want to sit her down and pick her brain.”

‘Do You Want to Die?’

Ultimately, McLean says he believes the troubled singer wants to – and can – get her life back in order. ” [I want to be] just someone who can tell her straight. I’ll say, ‘Hey, do you want to die? Is that what you want?’ If that is what she really wanted, she would have done it already. I know that is not what she wants,” he says.

McLean also said Spears’s pregnant 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn has had a rough go but will be okay.

“You look at Jamie Lynn now and it is like, of course, she has no one to look up to,” McLean says. “But I think she has a chance. Everyone has a chance to turn it around.”

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

AJ's so cool.  He's always been a really good friend to Britney. And you can tell she's comfy around him too:

Also, this interview he did with People magazine during her dark time...  :crying2:

By     

Britney Spears is getting another offer of help – this time from Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean

“I believe in her 110 percent, but she needs to call [me],” the pop star, 30, told PEOPLE Thursday at the Hysteric Glamour VIP preview party. “If her publicist or somebody can get in touch with me, I just want to sit down with her and have it out.”

Asked what he’d offer to Spears, McLean says, “First I would say, ‘What the hell is wrong with you?’ Second I would say, ‘What is really wrong with you? What are you not saying to everybody else?’ ”

McLean, a recovering alcoholic who also happened to rise to fame around the same time as Spears, says he thinks he knows part of what the 26-year-old star is going through.

“She has given people hints of her troubles, but fear is a really big thing, and depression. … I’ve been through it. I’m coming up on six years sober,” he said at the party hosted by Tracey Ross at her Sunsent Plaza store in West Hollywood. “I just want to sit her down and pick her brain.”

‘Do You Want to Die?’

Ultimately, McLean says he believes the troubled singer wants to – and can – get her life back in order. ” [I want to be] just someone who can tell her straight. I’ll say, ‘Hey, do you want to die? Is that what you want?’ If that is what she really wanted, she would have done it already. I know that is not what she wants,” he says.

McLean also said Spears’s pregnant 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn has had a rough go but will be okay.

“You look at Jamie Lynn now and it is like, of course, she has no one to look up to,” McLean says. “But I think she has a chance. Everyone has a chance to turn it around.”

8 hours ago, jennyj said:

By     

‘Do You Want to Die?’

So nice of him

Archived