Official Domination Thread - Feb 13

none

You guys ready for the show?!?!

What are you looking forward to?

I can't wait to see her perform some of the songs after the sneak peak we got yesterday on her dress rehearsal like:

Piece of Me

06242011004121.jpeg

Criminal

singer-britney-spears-performs-onstage-d

Do You Wanna Come Over

hqdefault.jpg

Hold On Tite

britney-mask.png

also her opening outfit too :anxiety:

220px-Britney_Spears_Perfume_video.jpg

britney-spears-domination-announcement-1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

06242011004121.jpeg

I honestly can’t believe how unflattering these costumes are across the board.

At least during POM, Britney’s dancers had pretty good costumes, even when she was dressed (or undressed) horrifically.

But literally every single person in this picture looks ridiculous in their costume, like abnormally short, round and of undetermined ***. :orangu:

I know Britney wasn’t at her skinniest during this tour, but considering her dancers look bigger than she does in this picture, I think the costumes bear a lot of the blame for her most unflattering FFT moments. I mean, it’s simply impossible that Britney and all her dancers somehow not just became wider simultaneously during the same tour, but also apparently shorter. :awks:

Disclaimer: I honestly don’t even know what performance this is, because I simply can’t sit through the FFT. I’ve seen clips here and there, and it makes me too sad and uncomfortable. But point being, if the theme of the performance was “short, round and androgynous,” then the costumes nailed it and I retract my statement.

Archived