Britney should do Eurovision, instead of the Superbowl

MmmDani

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

omg thats so true.. i lived in the U.K for two years and last year i was so excited to watch Eurovision again and people literally didnt give 2 f*cks for it like at all. Dont know if Brexit was also the problem? but i was surprised that nobody cared about Eurovision :umomg:

We only don’t care because the other European countries actively vote for each other over us, hence we never win (we win five times but that was decades ago). 

17 hours ago, rawbrit said:

:nobitch:

17 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

I don't think it's a good idea, because of many reasons (playback=bad press, the focus is on the winner, nobody cares for her in Europe since 2008...) and I just don't think she's at her place at this event.

17 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Not good.

Eurovision is European, Britney is not.

Eurovision is all about singing live, Britney would be the least to be picked up.

Europeans locals won't really care, more likely will shade for all the previous reasons.

16 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

absolutely no

13 hours ago, Lauralicious1 said:

No 

Just no 

:hahaha:

12 hours ago, Lantis said:

Doing playback at Eurovision? Lol no

3 hours ago, BritneyBitchY'all said:

It's demanded that all artist sings live. Both lead vocals and background vocals has to be done live. I don't know about the acts in between, but it wouldn't make sense that anyone could use playback:whatitellu:.

And no matter how much I love Britney, that is just not going to happen. She couldn't even sing glory tracks live in pom and those are close to her natural voice :girlwhat: I don't want her to make more of a fool of herself. It's honestly embarassing that she's lipping to 20 year old vocals. She should come back to Vegas when she's ready to rock on - I expect at least new prerecorded vocals or  few songs live. She needs to find out what she wants and how she want it done. Britney don't  need Eurovision and Eurovision doesn't need her, it's just not a good match. Sorry <3

She can easily do prerecorded vocals (like Madonna did for her Super Bowl performance), the GP are too easy to fool. The Eurovision Song Contest is an incredible promotional opportunity, it has a more Global audience, doing residencies in America and performing there pretty much exclusively isolates her non-American audience. One of her greatest strengths is that she has a large worldwide fan base, The Eurovision Song Contest is an easy way to boost sales (her team would love that) and consolidates her European fan base. Her tour sold very fast here because she hasn’t done much here all decade, Eurovision is like a gateway back to Europe (and from there, the world). 

2 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

omg thats so true.. i lived in the U.K for two years and last year i was so excited to watch Eurovision again and people literally didnt give 2 f*cks for it like at all. Dont know if Brexit was also the problem? but i was surprised that nobody cared about Eurovision :umomg:

1 hour ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I am Italian and I have never watched Eurovision. I think it’s so boring 

1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

We only don’t care because the other European countries actively vote for each other over us, hence we never win (we win five times but that was decades ago). 

She can easily do prerecorded vocals (like Madonna did for her Super Bowl performance), the GP are too easy to fool. The Eurovision Song Contest is an incredible promotional opportunity, it has a more Global audience, doing residencies in America and performing there pretty much exclusively isolates her non-American audience. One of her greatest strengths is that she has a large worldwide fan base, The Eurovision Song Contest is an easy way to boost sales (her team would love that) and consolidates her European fan base. Her tour sold very fast here because she hasn’t done much here all decade, Eurovision is like a gateway back to Europe (and from there, the world). 

Eurovision is watched by 186 million apparently, but I have found that few in the uk watch it.

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The gays love a lip syncing retro icon. 

Britney fits that bill amazingly. 

But it would only be good if she performed the songs the GP want to hear - Toxic, BOMT, Oops & Perfume (:gimmemoar:) along with the original choreography. 

If Brit ever did Eurovision - she'd do album tracks nobody outside the fanbase know and she'd do awful choreo. 

Toxic, BOMT and whatever single she’s promoting, that’s how promotion works (they aren’t supposed to know the song before she performs it, the purpose of the performance is to show the 186 million people the song)

1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

Toxic, BOMT and whatever single she’s promoting, that’s how promotion works (they aren’t supposed to know the song before she performs it, the purpose of the performance is to show the 186 million people the song)

Sis, it's Team Flop. They'd let Brit perform Email My Heart if she asked to. So long as they get to keep her millions, they let Brit sabotage her career however she likes. The illusion of control.

Archived