2019 Grammys thread

Jordan Miller

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You know music going downhill when Cardi B just won best rap album

Trashbox

Why do not you like Cardi B?She and especially her team and record  have done a great job They have bet on her, have risked, they have worked hard...and thought of other things.Her team ,her record  and she herself have had very clear which direction they wanted to take for their objectives and they have fulfilled.I wish Britney 'team was so effective in 2004 (Now in Impossible and I know that her team is a real horror)I remind you,Britney was not nominated with the In the Zone nor was Toxic nominated for a song of the year(when she deserved it)much less Blackout was nominated for album of the year(When she deserved it).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy for Gaga, I wasn't expecting her to win Best Pop Solo Performance either! 3 Grammys and 1 BAFTA in one night is so impressive.

I'm okay with This is America winning ROTY/SOTY, that's actually a really well written song and it had a brilliant video.

I haven't listened to Golden Hour but I remember watching a reaction video for it and it did sound good from the previews in the video. And the album has had amazing critic reviews so I think it deserves AOTY.

I personally think Dua Lipa should have been nominated for and won Best New Artist last year but I don't even know how this award is supposed to work.

I think Eminem should have won Best Rap Song over boring Drake but he probably doesn't care. 

Also I was really surprised to see Sweetener win Best Pop Vocal Album. Out of that category I've only heard Sweetener and Reputation but I thought Reputation was a much better album, but regardless I'm happy for Ariana anyway as she's won her first Grammy, although I think she should have got a Grammy for No Tears Left To Cry/God Is a Woman/Breathin as those are all brilliant pop songs. Hopefully next year Thank U Next gets some noms as it's a much better album than Sweetener.

Dua Lipa won.. I'm so happy for her, she truly deserves it and her speech was so great.. cheesy but oh so great! :crying4:

also, don't get me wrong, I love BTS but I hate how this video is titled:

all of the other videos have 0 mention of who the award is presented by and it just feels like a plug to attract views from BTS fangirls.. it kinda takes away from H.E.R.'s moment.. :idkney:

14 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

who the flying **** won the album of the year

literally who is that

As another pointed out, Kacey Musgraves is one of country music's most critically praised artists. She is considered an innovator in the historically conservative world of country music. Rolling Stone has dubbed her "one of the loudest symbols of young country musicians embracing progressive values."

Check out her music video for her song "High Horse":

https://youtu.be/fbNDJRwXKGc

Archived