Which Britney era-phase are you?

none

Starting something new but it's not necessarily what you expected to be at the beginning stages?

giphy.gif

Lucky enough to be an influence to others?

giphy.gif

Feeling like you're drowning but holding on because you're not a sponge, not yet a dishwasher?

KMMu.gif

You're such more in the zone that it's emotional?

giphy.gif

Didn't pay your pills so your place had a blackout and are hoping for the best?

giphy.gif

Feeling like your life can be a circus full of unexpectant surprises?

anigif_britney-spears-on-stage-freak-out

Excited but also believing for things to notice that you want it and you notice that life's got it?

giphy.gif

Identity loss?

tumblr_myg3ft7Uf01rtgzofo1_250.gif

Starting over but enjoying the little things because the music is good?

giphy.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Feeling like your life can be a circus full of unexpectant surprises?

anigif_britney-spears-on-stage-freak-out

I have felt like this my entire life. :well:

I have also behaviorally reacted to the unexpected, unpleasant series of “surprises” in my life in the exact same manner as Britney physically did during the above incident (i.e., immediate panic and utter refusal of the novel stimulus). 

I’m a little bummed to discover I’m “Circusney” though, since that means I’m saddled with both a manic “Mmm Papi” and halitosis-afflicted “My Baby,” thereby resulting in the most musically disharmonious (and malodorous) family in history. :nochillbrit:

Femme fatale . 

Im not fat , im not skinny im perky and i have body parts that are fat and other that are skinny . I cant be f**ked doing anything , never been this lazy in my life . I eat alot of junk food and everyday i say im gonna quit food all together and get my old body back . Then i workout at home and say " i dont have time" and the next day im sore and cant be f**ked .

So yeah :tiffanynod: 

14 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Britney era I guess. My life kinda sucks because I'm struggling to find a job atm but I'm holding on in the hope something comes. I did have a job interview last week though.

been there, keep trying. i suggest doing a linkedin because many recruiters go there first

16 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Femme fatale . 

Im not fat , im not skinny im perky and i have body parts that are fat and other that are skinny . I cant be f**ked doing anything , never been this lazy in my life . I eat alot of junk food and everyday i say im gonna quit food all together and get my old body back . Then i workout at home and say " i dont have time" and the next day im sore and cant be f**ked .

So yeah :tiffanynod: 

same :juggingu:

19 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

been there, keep trying. i suggest doing a linkedin because many recruiters go there first

I have a LinkedIn already, unfortunately no such luck so far. Keep getting messages from people from completely different industries thinking I'd be interested without actually reading my profile.

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

I have a LinkedIn already, unfortunately no such luck so far. Keep getting messages from people from completely different industries thinking I'd be interested without actually reading my profile.

you may have to redo your resume, check online

Probably Britney Jean. I’ve gotten settled into a really good place in my life as far as the people around me, happiness, etc. It seems like I’m past the personal struggles, instabilities, etc., that I experienced a lot in the past. I have a stable relationship going. I do have some hectic, stressful things that have been popping up when it comes to a career (trying to get an internship, exams, balancing school and work, etc.) which would be similar to Britney trying to prepare for POM, promoting BJ, etc. I’m more mature.

I’m similar to BOMT and Oops in the fact that I’m quickly moving up in the career ladder at my current job (similar to Britney’s rise to fame and success), However, I’m also similar to early BOMT in the fact that I’m just in the very early stages of my actual career and what I will be doing in my life, so lots on the horizon. 

Archived