'B10' Executive Producer, Justin Tranter, and Danja Posted A New Photo Together

bbbitchme

3 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

I don’t care if he hasn’t produced any smashes since Blackout. No one knows how to work with Britney’s vocals better than him. He cranked out almost half of my favorite Britney songs and that really says something.

Let's not confuse some stuff here. Danja didn't produce the vocals for Blackout tracks, it was Jim Beanz. That's why Blackout and Circus vocals on Danja tracks sound so different. Just compare Rock Boy or Blur (I still like Blur vocals but the production is not that outstanding) to Gimme More. The vocal production from Jim Beanz made the difference. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Britney recorded a ton of vocals already. So now the producers can work on the music while she's on leave.  Legally, a person is not allowed to work when they are on an 'indefinite leave' until they announce an official 'return to work date'.  But since the vocals must have been recorded already, the producers can still work on the music.  Also, many producers record demos with random artists instead until it's ready to record the actual artist's vocals, so that can be the case as well.

Either way, I'm super pumped for B10. :jumpney:

23 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I'm sure Britney recorded a ton of vocals already. So now the producers can work on the music while she's on leave.  Legally, a person is not allowed to work when they are on an 'indefinite leave' until they announce an official 'return to work date'.  But since the vocals must have been recorded already, the producers can still work on the music.  Also, many producers record demos with random artists instead until it's ready to record the actual artist's vocals, so that can be the case as well.

Either way, I'm super pumped for B10. :jumpney:

I don't think she officialy has to hand in a 'return to work notice' does she? It's not like she has a monthly salaried job? The work hiatus was more for the residency as opposed to creating music. I know Larry said she would start creating music again AFTER her father is better, but tbh Larry's word means nothing to me and I'm sure if Britney wanted to pop into the studio every now and again during the break that would only be a positive thing for RCA and for Britney herself. But I have no idea how how her contract works.

3 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Let's not confuse some stuff here. Danja didn't produce the vocals for Blackout tracks, it was Jim Beanz. That's why Blackout and Circus vocals on Danja tracks sound so different. Just compare Rock Boy or Blur (I still like Blur vocals but the production is not that outstanding) to Gimme More. The vocal production from Jim Beanz made the difference. 

Keri Hilson also created really soulful melodies for her. She made a big difference. I know she won't return but she really brought the best out of Britney.

14 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

That’s really sweet of you to ask/say! :hugs:

However, I’ve actually never even been to South America (although I definitely want to visit eventually). I just happened to know about the Catatumbo lightning because I’m a trivia fiend with severe insomnia, so I do nothing but memorize random facts all night long.

But I agree with you, I’m very concerned about the humanitarian crisis there, especially now that they appear to be on brink of civil war. It’s horrible how much suffering there is in the world, particularly since it’s primarily (disproportionately) inflicted upon the most vulnerable people who did nothing to bring such suffering upon themselves. 

It sounds so “Miss America-y,” but I genuinely wish I could invent a panacea for all the suffering in the world. But for today, I suppose I should just be grateful that I’m not, in fact, living there, and thus don’t have to worry about how I’m going to eat from day-to-day. That’s definitely something I foolishly take for granted. :mhm:

Also, I no longer remember what this thread was originally about. 

I'm sorry, how did you name Venezuela?I thought you were  from there.

I just hope she's gonna be creative with this album. I wanna be surprised. I want something new from her, that's why I'm mixed but with Tranter and Danja, even I like their work, I just hope that they gonna push it to the next level, and not try to always recreate something that is never going to happen ever again.

Anyway there is more chances for B10 to be a flop, with scrapped videos and performances, so let's not get too excited :badgirl:

Britney could have the best team in the world with the best producers and writers and everything but **** ain’t gonna happen if she doesn’t really want it to happen anyway. It’s not so much about the people surrounding her but more about her actual implication in the project AND her effort to make it a commercial success. Even if it’s a good album it’s going down the drain if she doesn’t care about anything like she never does. 

I love Britney and all but :wontcry: its so frustrating to see her to not care. It’s painful to see her go from the most powerful, edgy woman in the industry to the mess she’s now. And I understand that she’s done with fame and all and that she doesn’t want to repeat all what she’s done already but honestly, becoming a smaller act, restraining your impact, focusing your music and your act on a segment and having moderate success are things that have also to be planned and that is very different from blatantly letting your career die. It’s painful and sad and it makes me wanna cry :kyliecry:

Archived