thats why brit sneaks away to Philippines

troubleguy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Avatar said:

Brazil is shook. :cuteidk:

Brazil is never shook. It's easily the most excited crowd for any given concert or artist that goes there, it's unbelievable. Despite not being their primary language, they will know and sing every song at a concert with an energy you just can't find elsewhere in the planet. Not to mention it's responsible for so much fan content around the internet, some of the biggest pop music discussing forums, MANY of the streams over Youtube, Spotify and others. What baffles me is that only now it's starting to export its artists to the globe, successfully starting with Anitta (which has been more creative than any basic female pop act in years) and many others to come. Brazil is unbothered :)

you+drive+me+toxic+britney+spears+2014+n

28 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Brazil is never shook. It's easily the most excited crowd for any given concert or artist that goes there, it's unbelievable. Despite not being their primary language, they will know and sing every song at a concert with an energy you just can't find elsewhere in the planet. Not to mention it's responsible for so much fan content around the internet, some of the biggest pop music discussing forums, MANY of the streams over Youtube, Spotify and others. What baffles me is that only now it's starting to export its artists to the globe, successfully starting with Anitta (which has been more creative than any basic female pop act in years) and many others to come. Brazil is unbothered :)

you+drive+me+toxic+britney+spears+2014+n

TRUE THO

I remember being a lil madonna stan when i was like 12-13 and seeing all of the comments in portuguese in Madonna's videos, i was SHOOK. I was like "omg my fave is beloved everywhere in the world INCLUDING lil-known country brazil!!":clap: i was kinda dumb but yea lol it's just that brazil is super stanny with artists. They have such a huge local scene with their artists too. It's kinda like Spain in the 90s-mid 2000s, when artists could just tour the country and get rich, never even leaving.

Also Brazil seems to respect older generations much more than other countries. Like I don't think they care that Madonna is old, and I think they kinda embrace it. But Britney not being 20 anymore is kinda what kills her in the US.

Archived