The most photographed person ever

.: lucky :.

So I would venture to say Britney is the most photographed person ever. This source (don't even bother reading it) mentions Queen Elizabeth as the most photographed person but I really find that hard to believe. Like yeah, she's old but for 20 years Britney has been hounded by paparazzi, done countless photoshoots and did hundreds upon hundreds of concerts with millions of fans seeing them, and all of them taking pictures. I would say the top 5 are probably;

1. Britney Spears

2. Michael Jackson

3. One of the old rockers like Mick Jagger/Paul McCartney

4. Princess Diana

5. Gaga?

I mean there's no way to really calculate it but what do you think? I'm bored :akii:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, popprison said:

Queen may be #1 because she's been around much longer. She's like 90. Britney Spears, Michael Jackson and Justin Bieber also.

Oh yeahh I forgot Bieber. Scratch Gaga off my list lol

As for the queen, yeah she's old but she was around for a long time before regular people had access to cameras. And I feel like she's been mostly a recluse since then.

Actually, I think Britney and Princess Diana were both the most photographed women in history, nomedays maybe Paris, Kim K, and Justin Bieber are in the top too. Queen Elizabeth? Maybe in officials photographs but not in massive media like Britney. Michael Jackson and Gaga? I don’t think so, none of them were follow with an insane amount of paparazzis like Britney between 2002-2008. 

Just now, Anibalto said:

Actually, I think Britney and Princess Diana were both the most photographed women in history, nomedays maybe Paris, Kim K, and Justin Bieber are in the top too. Queen Elizabeth? Maybe in officials photographs but not in massive media like Britney. Michael Jackson and Gaga? I don’t think so, none of them were follow with an insane amount of paparazzis like Britney between 2002-2008. 

Yeah! It was between her and Princess Di! I don’t remember who was higher, and I remember this was around 2010 I kind of remember reading this info. I’m just not sure where it came from ?

Queen Elizabeth is most likely the most photographed person ever. Britney is not even the most photographed outside the queen. Princess Dianna, Paul McCartney, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy, MJ, US presidents, athletes are heavily photographed, Bollywood stars are heavily photographed...:schoolingtime:

Oh yeahh I forgot Bieber. Scratch Gaga off my list lol

As for the queen, yeah she's old but she was around for a long time before regular people had access to cameras. And I feel like she's been mostly a recluse since then.

the queen ascended to the throne in the 50s when press photography exploded. 

At the time of her death in 1997, Princess Diana was very famously referred to as “the most photographed woman in the world.” 

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1997-09-01-1997244093-story.html

And I (very unhelpfully) happen to know that Frederick Douglass was the most photographed person of the 19th century. But I haven’t seen any official record indicating the most photographed person/people within the 21st century. I’d definitely imagine it was Britney in the year 2007, though.

And aside from Diana, all of the British royals, with particular renewed fervor ever since Kate and Meghan, are photographed 24/7 by the world press. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Queen was, in fact, first on the list.

QEII is hands down the most photographed woman in the world. She’s been photographed literally since she was born, she’s over 90 now and has been queen over 60 years, she still does engagements almost every day all throughout the day. So yeah no contest there.

Princess Di was the most photographed in the modern day up until she died but even then, overall, she wasn’t photographed nearly as much as QEII. As for American women I’d say former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Elizabeth Taylor and Gloria Vanderbilt (google her or watch YT bio.) are somewhere in the top 5 most photographed women in America of all time.

Britney is no longer “hounded” by the paparazzi nor is she photographed as much professionally any more. 

Queen Elizabeth, Princess Diana, Britney, Justin 

Still shocking if she is on the top 5, like you dont see the REAL magnitude of her fame and the controversy until you read she's been one of the most photographed people in the world, seriously woaw:ineedthetruth:

Archived