What kind of Britney stories do you want more of?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Hey Fam, I'd like to feature more original stories on BreatheHeavy versus this never-ending breaking news cycle, and I'd like a good chunk of them to be about Britney. She's of course a huge reason why people still read BH, and I want to create content people will genuinely enjoy #FeedTheWolves.

While she's on this work hiatus, I think it'd be a great time to create thoughtful stories about her, and I'd love to know if you had anything in mind.

For example, stories like... 

– Singles That Should Have Been

– Best Album Tracks

– Ranking all her albums

– Conspiracy theories etc

If you have a suggestion, leave a comment! Sending you all mucho love.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be ok with singles that should've been / album tracks reviews, like any kind of stories behind the recording process or whatever info is available.

And another thing would be like featuring old live performances, again, whatever is available online, to this day I keep finding rare performances I hadn't seen before from foreign countries and such, I bet there are many people like me, especially newer fans.

That could also include rare interviews, appearances, cameos, etc. You could probably have like a day of the week dedicated to a Britney throwback. 

Anything Britney related would be fine :yaknow:

First of all, yay for more Britney content.

I don’t really think focusing on hypothetical situations is the key because that’s all we ever do anyway and it’s part of the the reason we’re all bitter as **** around here.

I think it would be better for stories that cast a light on things people might not know. Maybe even try and get interviews out of people who have worked with Britney and find out some new things that we might not have known until now. 

I also like the idea of reporting her career over again once it reaches “adulthood” (21 years old) in October. I think that would be a really interesting way of recapping her career and give us all a chance to relive the glory days in a unique way.

Lastly, I think it wouldn’t do any harm for everyone to band together as a fan base and write a respectful open letter to Britney and her team. It could be pinned to the top of Exhale and be updated every now and again so that whoever lurks BH from her team can read it. I think this could be a really positive experience for fans who are jaded with how things have been going to put our heads together and let Britney know what her fans want in 2019. I remember there was a survey from her team on BH in 2008 that asked fans how Britney should move forward, and I think now is probably the time for them to listen to us again.

Archived