I just watched Slumber Party after a while, its soo good

zone

Its been a long time to watch this video and once again i can say how good it is, the editing is cool also, i like it at 2:28 when Tinashe has the same position with Britney on the table, and then it shows the 2 of them dancing and then it changes fast to the same moves with dancers at the back. Everything is on point and Britney looks stunning. I love all her close up shots and she is fckin killing it on the last chorus. im glad that it got more views than make me, but too bad it wasn't a hit.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think she made the right decision to release SP rather than DYWCO :ohi:

The video was flawless but I think Tinashe ruined it they didn’t need a feature imo. The only other thing that annoys me slightly is her face. Her lips look baddddd

Sorry but i disagree, tinasha did a great job, they look good together and Bs lios look bad only on the first close up scene with the red dress, then you dont even notice it

The video is amazing, one of her best videos in a while :bedtime:  I still don't understand why they had to change the audio :nyheadache:  

But I wish she hadn't ruined the song (and the video) by making it a ft. with Tinashe, the song was perfect without her and also, Tinashe's moves on the mv are weird :nyheadache: That's the only reason why I don't watch the video as often as I watch the others, I can't stand her.

And I also hateher joker smile, it looks look terrible! She didn't look like her when she's getting out of the car :ugh::orangu:

41 minutes ago, maquisl said:

The video is amazing, one of her best videos in a while :bedtime:  I still don't understand why they had to change the audio :nyheadache:  

But I wish she hadn't ruined the song (and the video) by making it a ft. with Tinashe, the song was perfect without her and also, Tinashe's moves on the mv are weird :nyheadache: That's the only reason why I don't watch the video as often as I watch the others, I can't stand her.

And I also hateher joker smile, it looks look terrible! She didn't look like her when she's getting out of the car :ugh::orangu:

The botox was fresh back then

Archived