Britney gets emotional

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Vegas genuinely did work for her. She said there were days where she didn’t want to do a show and she’d force herself out there but I genuinely think her residency worked best for her. She wasn’t overworked with it, she was with her sons and her family, there was no great pressure for her to be perfect every night. Plus like 5 years on a residency is a long time it’s been a big part of her life so I can see why she was emotional :brityes:

Not to be a shady, negative *****.... but Britney is a walking contradiction. 80% of the time during POM she looked bored and over it (I'm not talking about the dancing, but her energy), but then she cries because the show is going to be over soon? Like gurl, do you like being on stage or nah? 

46 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Because it's end of ****, a large part of her career and she actually cares. She might of been reflecting on her progress since 2013 .

Why wouldn't she get emotional? She's proud of what's she's accomplished with pom and it is in a sense 'the end of an era' 

I always read pom as **** :mcorangu:

Archived