Ranking Britney's 2018 Looks

ItsBritneyB*tch

Looking back at her 2018 looks, it's clear DOM announcement was her best look, the makeup was on point and she had just gotten some botox. Her smile is also finally looking good!:cuteidk:.

THIS IS GODNEY

rOrzcxL.jpgwA7wNUg.jpgNdiZ4W2.jpg

Other 2018 Looks:

BEAUTY AWARDS: To me this look was ruined by her styling. Her makeup was horrible (raccoon eyes) and her hair looked very heavy and dry. I liked the dress though, and this picture is imo one of the best from the event.

4b1fHVK.jpg

GLAAD: This one rivals the DOM announcement for best look tbh. The makeup was on point,  the hair was nice (could be better, but so could DOM announcement.) She looked years younger than the beauty awards and she looked like living legend, britney spears.

YgWh6W7.jpg

ELLEN: Again bad makeup, but I think she looked good, I liked the dress on her (she does not wear red too often.) And it was cute her bit and her reunion with ryan gosling.

2HZKDwR.jpg

What Do You Think Was Her Best 2018 Look?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so much in the photos/stills, but she looked really nice on Ellen. Hair was a mess, but she looked fresh and her mouth wasn't so obvious. I'm probably in the minority, but didn't like the Domination look at all... she seemed just really, really uncomfortable that night.

13 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Looking back at her 2018 looks, it's clear DOM announcement was her best look, the makeup was on point and she had just gotten some botox. Her smile is also finally looking good!.

THIS IS GODNEY

11 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

dom 

she looked like britney spears there

also her lip thing is dying down thank god

Obviously Domination:

Image result for britney spears domination announcement

Related imageRelated image

She looked older but in a very good way.  For public events, she has too look good.  It's her job as long she wants to keep doing this.

Whoever is on her team is insane to have allowed some of the terrible red carpets of the last few years.

Archived