The best date of Onyx tour

stateofgracebritney

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time I remember people saying she was quite inconsistent during the OHT compared to the DWADT. Like you could tell some shows she was really feeling it and others not so much. A bit like she is now I guess but the difference was back then when she was half arsing it she was still flawless :thirsty::pumped:

I just know it was the first she came to Glasgow and she was there for 2 nights and afterwards went bowling just literally like 5 mins from my house :tiffanycries: To think Primney and I were moments from each other what I’d do for that now

10 minutes ago, Dany said:

Iv seen the one from Denver where she was on fire and obv very ***** Ah that kiss during BOM:thirsty:

Since you’ve seen the one from Denver would you please send me links to the first couple of shows? I’ve watched the Miami but I missed blonde Britney :anxiety: so I watched rock in Rio but then I realized that, tho it’s my fav out of the two, it was not the best cause it was the end of the tour and she was less energetic... and there were scrapped performances... 

then I wanted to see the opening night from San Diego but there is no footage of it :anxiety: so if you have a link on YouTube/dailymotion from the second to the tenth show at least, please send me cause I want to see Blonde Britney on fire rather than brown Britney not that energetic you know :anxiety:

25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What was that date when she had that amazing shorter hair? She was on fire that night/nights. There’s videos and she’s amazing. Onyx is such an ignored moment by the GP. They have no idea how flawless she once was. I pity them, for they have not yet been blessed by The One True Holy Spearit.  :wontcry:   :awkblink:   :crying1:

Idk friend :crying3: I wanted to see one of the first dates when she was still blonde but I do not know where to find it :anxiety:

I know y’all will drag me for this but the DWAD tour had several professional recordings all around the world while onyx had only two :lemmetellu: and if you actually think about it, Miami had tacky effects and a camera guy who missed all of the dance breaks while Rock in Rio was perfect but had scrapped performances :anxiety: I don’t care what DWAD fans think, onyx deserved a professional recording of the opening night much more than DWAD with its 10th (?) performance being filmed perfectly:anxiety: if only onyx had a dvd of the opening night, it would be my favorite Britney fan item how dare you steal  Onyx's spotlight you DWAD dvd :anxiety: 

I love DWAD tour but onyx is just better imo

7 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Since you’ve seen the one from Denver would you please send me links to the first couple of shows? I’ve watched the Miami but I missed blonde Britney :anxiety: so I watched rock in Rio but then I realized that, tho it’s my fav out of the two, it was not the best cause it was the end of the tour and she was less energetic... and there were scrapped performances... 

then I wanted to see the opening night from San Diego but there is no footage of it :anxiety: so if you have a link on YouTube/dailymotion from the second to the tenth show at least, please send me cause I want to see Blonde Britney on fire rather than brown Britney not that energetic you know :anxiety:

They scrapped Oops and TOMH only because their props were in Irland. The RiR perfomance was a last minute thing I read, hence why they weren't performed. It was the only date without them.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Wow her lipsyncing during everytime was really weird. She looked so hectic and idk .. just off. 

Let’s pretend she did it live so it won’t mess the excitement of having the ninth show of the tour :yesplease:  sadly we only have a dress rehearsal of the opening night but this is going to be equally as great since we’re gonna see the only footage of the first leg aside from Miami :bparty:

11 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Let’s pretend she did it live so it won’t mess the excitement of having the ninth show of the tour :yesplease:  sadly we only have a dress rehearsal of the opening night but this is going to be equally as great since we’re gonna see the only footage of the first leg aside from Miami :bparty:

I dont care that it wasnt live tbh.. I just wonder why she was looking around and moving her ehad so much while on the piano.

Archived