Do we wish our Queen was less humble?

MeAgainstTheMusic_

I would say she’s still very humble for an artists as big as she is. HOWEVER I would say since her breakdown and since she’s been living in this little bubble that her team created around her since about 2008, I’d say slowly but surely she’s become less humble and probably more disconnected and untrusting. 

I think she’s become very untrusting in the sense that she thinks everyone is out to hurt her and fair enough with it a lot of people took advantage of her in 2007. 

Sometimes this comes across as her being rude or hating her fans etc but I genuinely just think her mental health has suffered so bad that it’s completely changed her. She’s not the same girl and that’s no secret. Now I think she’s just doing it for the money so that she and her boys live their best life and I’d be the exact same if I had her money. She’s had her career, she’s been iconic now she just doesn’t care. Sadly we are in the category that she doesn’t care about anymore. She’s just so out of touch with reality now. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived