Best music video from BOMT

Miss_R

Best music video from BOMT  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I love and appreciate all that BOMT represents, I will always have a soft spot for Crazy since that's when I actually became a hardcore fan.

I was delusional when she first came out and thought she was trying to steal Sarah Michelle Gellar's (aka Buffy's) throne for some reason, despite one being an actor and one being a pop act. I didn't dislike BOMT or Sometimes, but I didn't fall head over heels in love until Crazy arrived on the scene, and I still think it's the best in my opinion.

Wait, wait I can't change my vote? lol

The thread says BEST video but the question asks for FAVORITE video.

I think the best one is BOMT and there's no discussion about it, but my personal favorite is Crazy. It's just so good, and brings me so many memories, having Melissa Joan Hart (she was Sabrina / Clarissa to me) and the choreo and the colors and everything :yesplease:

I have really good memories from Sometimes too. The last two were just meh for me back in the day.

I never compare anything to BOMT, I've said it before, I think it is in its own league and it's unfair to compare it to other songs/videos, because its iconicness goes beyond Britney / Britney music, it's reached the legend status in music and pop culture in general and it's pointless to ask if any other Britney song / video is better or not.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I never compare anything to BOMT, I've said it before, I think it is in its own league and it's unfair to compare it to other songs/videos, because its iconicness goes beyond Britney / Britney music, it's reached the legend status in music and pop culture in general and it's pointless to ask if any other Britney song / video is better or not.

Agreed. No BOMT = no “Britney Spears,” and that’s indisputable.

It was a once-in-a-generation hit, and it was 100% made for her (in terms of fit, I’m aware it was actually for TLC). The music video solidified it. Any other debut single and/or music video combination, and we wouldn’t currently be sitting here conversing on a Britney fansite 20 years later. :bedtime:

9 hours ago, runoncoldfire said:

As much as I love and appreciate all that BOMT represents, I will always have a soft spot for Crazy since that's when I actually became a hardcore fan.

OMG! Same! I was so obsessed with the choreo, making of the video and the remix. It was so flawless.

And that quick shot of her smiling towards the end just melts my heart EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

Archived