[Video] That time during the AMAs when Britney made everyone feel special

jennyj

This video makes me smile. :) 
Similar to how she did one night on POM when she thanked everyone including her security, during an earlier American Music Awards when she won 'Best New Artist', she took the time to thank everyone in her life (including her security) in front of the whole world to make them feel special.  Get ready the list is long LOL.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, WilderWein said:

i often wonder this. people can say what they want, stay in delusion, but she's gone.

No one denies she isn't the same.. What people dissagree on is based on half the people want to move on and accept who she is now, and the other half think the old needs to come back.

It comforts me she is still sweet private, numerous fans have witnessed that, and producers only talk about how sweet she is now. Thats fine.

17 hours ago, Body ache said:

She was always there but she became a bit more shy cause she knows people think she's crazy.

That's so true!  If I knew that everyone else knew what I've been through and it's been highly publicized, I'd be super ashamed and shy and also feel that I can't trust anyone.  I don't blame her at all.

I'm just glad she's stronger than most other artists who've been in way less that she's been through.

Archived