A couple glasses of wine later... and I listened to Britney Jean

BritneySpearsDolls

Guys. 

I cant. I just had a (few) glass(es) of wine and inhaled some (legal) herbs ... and listened to Britney Jean. On headphones. 

It could have been good if it was her...... 

it really could have. 

The good news is.... 

I’m listening to glory right now. And it’s a true masterpiece . I have faith that domination will come back and blow our minds. 

before the goodbye is also a masterpiece....and that’s just the truth 

Thats is all I have to say. Follow my Instagram @britneyspearsdolls 

Bye 

:)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same happened to me some days ago. I was at the gym and I just randomly let the music playing. I was working out and I never paid attention so I found myself singing to Body Ache, then, in less than a second I remembered what song/album it was and I was like: wtf am I listening to? What's wrong with me? :hideous:

I obviously skipped it right after recovering my counsciousness, like immediately!!! :trash:

5 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

If they re-released the album with Britneys vocals on lead and reworked the music a bit. Perhaps some acoustic vibez. It might just work. 

The way it is I’ve come to laugh at how bad it is but it also has basic bops. Britney inventes Christian EDM :orangu: 

Not gonna lie, I had my moments listening to BJ while high and it was a fun trip. I do love some songs on the album too. Its only problem is that you don't feel Britney's presence (not talking about vocals here, chill) on this record. Like her essence, her vibe and her energy which were back on Glory.

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have lost the hate
I have found the love
I can see the truth
now that I found you, now that I found you
yeeeaah 

*musical break*
:bop:

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do

22 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Its only problem is that you don't feel Britney's presence (not talking about vocals here, chill) on this record. Like her essence, her vibe and her energ

off topic, but it's funny because that's exactly how I feel about Blackout, I even remember telling that to a friend when explaining why it was my least favorite album.

From BOMT to ITZ there was a transition, but it was smooth through the 4 records. Then Blackout came out of nowhere and it felt so un-Britney to me at the time. 

And I understand Blackout gave Britney a whole wave of fans, many of which are still here, and I understand their disappointment with the following records, because they've set their standards to that album. What will always baffle me is those who claim to have been fans since the beginning and yet loved and put Blackout as "her best". It makes me wonder if they were even fans of early Britney to begin with :idkney: 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, but it's funny because that's exactly how I feel about Blackout, I even remember telling that to a friend when explaining why it was my least favorite album.

From BOMT to ITZ there was a transition, but it was smooth through the 4 records. Then Blackout came out of nowhere and it felt so un-Britney to me at the time. 

And I understand Blackout gave Britney a whole wave of fans, many of which are still here, and I understand their disappointment with the following records, because they've set their standards to that album. What will always baffle me is those who claim to have been fans since the beginning and yet loved and put Blackout as "her best". It makes me wonder if they were even fans of early Britney to begin with :idkney: 

That's interesting. I remember thinking Blackout sounded very different and unusual but in a good way. It still feels very Britney to me because she was so in control with this record. And she was angry. And it shows. But Blackout does stand out in a way that yeah, it is a different album.

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Blackout has some of her ITZ vibes,  the tracks Dont Hang Up, And Then We Kiss, Boy and Girls could fit on either album. I always kind of saw them as the bridge of where her sound was going.

Archived