Super Bowl Halftime Show Discussion

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Mon Feb 04 2019 at 4:50 AM, Spearsfan said:

Just because you would be more entertained does not mean the general public would be okay with how Britney currently performs. 

Ending 2018 she was performing some of her worst of her career. 

Fans have to be realistic. 

Nah she was all good 

5 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Lmao all of you who want Britney to do the Superbowl. Now her performing skills are just a mess, she doesn't sing live she barely dances, and when she does she looks like she has something stuck in her ***, her moves are too jerky, she can't control her energy, it doesn't matter the number of moves she makes in 1 second when it is horribly executed, really. You bash all the other singers in the world, but Britney isn't better currently, she's even worse because she doesnt make the effort to sing live. You need to wake up, she faaaar from being a good performer nowadays. Plus with all her tics and all, what a joke. Not only she cant dance but she also cant stand still, she wouldn't even be able to give a very simple but badass performance like You oughta know.

I already have a hard time to see her as a guest, but being the headliner ? Career suicide. Tho it would be a good idea so she can wake up and realize what a messy performer she became, that would be the only reason why she should do it.

Katy Perry performed and we all know she's a terrible performer

27 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Just a question:

How many times has Britney been asked to do the superbowl?

at least those where the rumored times where she was in negotiations or was asked.

Right?

I genuinely doubt they've ever asked her, at least not since the current producers are producing the show.

Well, the producer has been Ricky Kirshner since 2011, and the director Hamish Hamilton. And even though Hamilton directed Britney Spears Live from Miami (OHT), I remember reading an interview a couple of years ago, but I don't have the receipts right now, about the Halftime show, I think it was for the second time that Beyoncé and Bruno Mars performed, and for the way they spoke about them and their musical preference, ever since, I've had the impression that they wouldn't even consider Britney. Who knows though, but even in one of the years when Britney and Taylor Swift were very rumored, they totally denied asking Britney, like they almost felt offended by the thought of them asking her to do the Super Bowl (or so I remember the interview :gimmemoar: ). 

38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I genuinely doubt they've ever asked her, at least not since the current producers are producing the show.

Well, the producer has been Ricky Kirshner since 2011, and the director Hamish Hamilton. And even though Hamilton directed Britney Spears Live from Miami (OHT), I remember reading an interview a couple of years ago, but I don't have the receipts right now, about the Halftime show, I think it was for the second time that Beyoncé and Bruno Mars performed, and for the way they spoke about them and their musical preference, ever since, I've had the impression that they wouldn't even consider Britney. Who knows though, but even in one of the years when Britney and Taylor Swift were very rumored, they totally denied asking Britney, like they almost felt offended by the thought of them asking her to do the Super Bowl (or so I remember the interview :gimmemoar: ). 

That's sad sis :jlostare: i truly believe Taylor is next :sobbing:

55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Idk from what I remember those are the years she was rumored to be discuss 

they must know that the media and people want her

52 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Taylor Swift is a terrible performer

But she still cares about her performances. She sings live, plays instruments and has a very good production. She may not be the best dancer but she has improved her dancing skills. Britney doesn't have sing live or plays instruments, her choreos are a mess, same with her stage outfits. The only thing that she has sometimes is "good production and props". Heck... she doesn't even rehearse. Same with Katy, she's not the best at all but she makes an effort to give a decent show.

Britney has the hits but I'm pretty sure that if she does the SB with her current performing skills then she can say goodbye to her career.

Stop with your delusion and stop bringing others down in order to make Currentney look good, CapriSun.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:frenchy: I actually believe that she has been asked many times to do it since at least circus but she/her team refuses. If you succeed in SB your sales and streams will go up like 1000% but if you fail your career will be over (like Janet Jackson's who never recovered) 

Of course they would reject it since she technically doesn’t get paid so they think it’s a waste of their precious time from coming up with future fantasy perfumes :well:

28 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

But she still cares about her performances. She sings live, plays instruments and has a very good production. She may not be the best dancer but she has improved her dancing skills. Britney doesn't have sing live or plays instruments, her choreos are a mess, same with her stage outfits. The only thing that she has sometimes is "good production and props". Heck... she doesn't even rehearse. Same with Katy, she's not the best at all but she makes an effort to give a decent show.

Britney has the hits but I'm pretty sure that if she does the SB with her current performing skills then she can say goodbye to her career.

Stop with your delusion and stop bringing others down in order to make Currentney look good, CapriSun.

She never sounds good live and all that production can't hide that she's not a great peeformer.

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She never sounds good live and all that production can't hide that she's not a great peeformer.

But she still does sing live. Something that Britney hasn't done in YEARS, she hasn't done a full LIVE concert in years and don't even brag about Something To Talk About cuz it wasn't a extraordinary vocal performance. Britney relies a lot in production to hide that she's not a great performer in these years too so...

People loves a good production and that's what the Super Bowl is about... Britney can't even take a f**king pole for one of her POM performances and she simulates that it is there and you think she'll have an amazing production for the half time show. I...

You're delusion is out of control.

Lol at Cappybot for throwing s*it on other artists in a desperate attempt to rise Currentney's lack of skills. What's best? A so called mediocre performer who gives her all on stage or a so called good performer that halfass a whole pure playback show just because she thinks she has nothing to prove in front of a paying audience? 

Just log off, you pressed ***. Bye. 

3 hours ago, Lantis said:

Lol at Cappybot for throwing s*it on other artists in a desperate attempt to rise Currentney's lack of skills. What's best? A so called mediocre performer who gives her all on stage or a so called good performer that halfass a whole pure playback show just because she thinks she has nothing to prove in front of a paying audience? 

Just log off, you pressed ***. Bye. 

It's as simple as I don't think Taylor or Katy are great performers.

What is this all that Katy and Taylor are giving?

Archived