Super Bowl Halftime Show Discussion

Chaoscontrol

• Super Mods

People were saying this even last year with JT, they rather have Britney and it’s true, even with her way of performing nowadays, she has more charisma than these guys cuz at the end of the day, she knows how to put on a show. Even people on Gagadaily are saying the same thing. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Mediocre or not, she was a consistent performer and cared diligently about her craft. Britney’s been half-assing on and off for over a decade now as she hasn't shown much of a consistent effort either. Wake up, we’re not in 2004 anymore.

Consistent mediocre performer

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

People were saying this even last year with JT, they rather have Britney and it’s true, even with her way of performing nowadays, she has more charisma than these guys cuz at the end of the day, she knows how to put on a show. Even people on Gagadaily are saying the same thing. 

I insist, just her songs alone BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic are enough to make her show a million times more entertaining than anything we've got these past few years.

12 hours ago, David Rose said:

Maroon 5 performed because their first 10 choices all backed out for political reasons. Actually if you think about it, this year might have been Britney's best chance since so many people turned down the opportunity cause of the Colin Kaepernick situation.

The fact that you put Madonna and Britney on the same level proves you have no relevant opinion. Madonna still sells out stadiums. Not theatres or arenas - STADIUMS. Both in the US and abroad. She's in her 60's and her tours still gross record breaking numbers. Britney just cancelled a residency in part because she couldn't sell half her opening night in a theatre.

Didn't Britney sell out the stadiums she went to in the POM Tour last year? Cause I rememebr she did.

I want her to headline sooo freaking bad cause she got way too much hits to co headline.

however if she must with any it would be cool with Janet. Although I dont know her music almost at all just her legacy and influence at the superbowl.

or

If britney ever headlines she could bring janet to do a mash up of nasty and ima slave 4 u 

Headlining together, or 60% Britney and the rest Aerosmith.

That way some pressure is off Britney and the rock music can cater to the masculine football fans, while her music can cater to the rest 

It would mix two styles they bring g together to be a fun show.

Britney can do, BOMT, Toxic, Gimme More, Circus and end with TTWE or OIDIA, and Aerosmith can do a few songs.

They both can re-perform Walk This Way 

Everyone would absolutely love that. Because it's a show you wouldn't take seriously, you just have fun and enjoy what they're doing on stage.

In this day and age of how obnoxiously toxic media can be, headlining the SB solo is just bad. They need more than one act.

What a snooze fest.. The only good part were the drones during she will be loved, at least it looks nice. But to be honest we've seen it all in the past years: flames, lights, neons, ballons with light, drones etc. nothing new... Plus what a wasted opportunity to bring X-tina to the stage.. shame on you M5 

That is a NO from me giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

I want her to headline sooo freaking bad cause she got way too much hits to co headline.

however if she must with any it would be cool with Janet. Although I dont know her music almost at all just her legacy and influence at the superbowl.

or

If britney ever headlines she could bring janet to do a mash up of nasty and ima slave 4 u 

Bilderesultat for yes gif britney spears

Archived