Super Bowl Halftime Show Discussion

Chaoscontrol

Regardless of lip singing, level of dancing, etc, Britney would have been a better pick. I made a joke how they should’ve gotten Britney and my brother said ‘I’d much rather watch Britney dance in her underwear than watch these guys’

Honestly, I was always torn over the Halftime thing with her but to be honest, I really do think the GP would enjoy it. At least compared to some of the performers they’ve had in the past few years. If she brought BBMA 16’ quality to the stage, she really could bring an awesome performance :mhmnod:

Would it be as praised as Gaga and Beyoncé? Probably not. But I’m starting to think it wouldn’t be a bad, last ditch effort to gain some relevancy for her career.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You’re right, 2016 would be good enough. I just wish she’d add a few “woos” or “yeahs” to give the illusion of it being live like she used to do. Performing skills might get hate but her catalog would be enough to get people hyped and excited. Maybe bring an alternative artist to mix it up and satisfy a diverse sound.

BUT I’ll take a Jlo or Rihanna super bowl performance before Britney. my heart can’t take the backlash.

3 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I think she should to. If she did at least a bbma level performance, I think it would be a positive thing. However if ticney comes .......... Of course use pre-recorded vocals as well and high budget, cutting edge props. Hopefully 2019 yo coincide with the release of b10:yesplease:

Wait isn’t this 2019? What year are we in? :unreal:

8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

You’re right, 2016 would be good enough. I just wish she’d add a few “woos” or “yeahs” to give the illusion of it being live like she used to do. Performing skills might get hate but her catalog would be enough to get people hyped and excited. Maybe bring an alternative artist to mix it up and satisfy a diverse sound.

BUT I’ll take a Jlo or Rihanna super bowl performance before Britney. my heart can’t take the backlash.

I agree I would love the Woo’s, but let’s be real, they’re only nessecary if she’s going to KILL some moves. It’d be weird if she yelled before knee tapping :imdying: And no matter how good or bad she is, there’s going to be meme’s and jokes. It’s just how society is, you can’t please everyone :whatitellu:

I mean, I only want her to do it if SHE wants too. Not because her team/fans pressure her into it. I just feel that with the current state of things, it could only help more than hurt (assuming Vegas 3.0 is canceled and not postponed). 

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I still haven’t seen it yet, was it horrible?

all I’ve heard was that Adam Levine took his shirt off and they like, sang the Spobgebob song.  Ummm, what?? :awkblink:   :jackk:   :jj:

THEY DIDNT PLAY THE SONG AND IM PISSED:ririshade1: There was a little cameo though ;) it wasn’t awful tbh, just kind of bland. Definitely a boring show, but Maroon 5 wasn’t really a great pick imo, so maybe I’m biased :thinkney:

Thought the same, she would be way more entertaining! She always gets some backlash, but that’s how it’s been since day 1. 

But yeah, she’s got bigger hits people would relate too and she would garner more attention! 

I’d be down for it after watching this and timberlake! Wasn’t really sure before but now I say DO IT!!

39 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I think she should to. If she did at least a bbma level performance, I think it would be a positive thing. However if ticney comes .......... Of course use pre-recorded vocals as well and high budget, cutting edge props. Hopefully 2019 yo coincide with the release of b10:yesplease:

Britney never needs much props on stage

This is not Taylor Swift who needs all that prop

Archived