RuPaul is asked if Britney will be a judge on Rupaul's drag race.

I.S

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some facts about Britney on Rupaul’s Drag Race Herstory:

• Besides RuPaul, Britney Spears was the first artist to be lipsynced two separate times (in Season 1 and Season 4).  

The majority of artists/bands have only been lip-synced to once, with some notable exceptions: 

Paula Abdul, Britney Spears, Madonna, Arianna Grande (one as a feature), Whitney Houston, and Arethra Franklin with 4 songs respectively, although Spears has been performed five times as Stronger was used twice.

Spears is also the first artist besides RuPaul to have a song used twice, being Stronger in Season 1 and Season 9.

Spears is also the first artist besides RuPaul to be lipsynced twice in the same season on two separate episodes, with I Wanna Go and Stronger in Season 9.

Britney’s songs in Rupaul: 

• Season 1: Stronger

• Season 4: Toxic

• Season 5: Oops!... I Did It Again (This is the first lipsyng in Rupaul story with doble elimination)

• Season 9: I Wanna Go

• Season 9 Finaly: Stronger 

14 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Hola Some facts about Britney on Rupaul’s Drag Race Herstory:

• Besides RuPaul, Britney Spears was the first artist to be lipsynced two separate times (in Season 1 and Season 4).  

The majority of artists/bands have only been lip-synced to once, with some notable exceptions: 

Paula Abdul, Britney Spears, Madonna, Arianna Grande (one as a feature), Whitney Houston, and Arethra Franklin with 4 songs respectively, although Spears has been performed five times as Stronger was used twice.

Spears is also the first artist besides RuPaul to have a song used twice, being Stronger in Season 1 and Season 9.

Spears is also the first artist besides RuPaul to be lipsynced twice in the same season on two separate episodes, with I Wanna Go and Stronger in Season 9.

• Season 5: Oops!... I Did It Again (This is the first lipsyng in Rupaul story with doble elimination)

So like is she gonna be on the new season?

I just don’t see her doing this show. I could be wrong though. It seems the only people on camera she’s comfortable with are children and gay men. Drag is on a whole nother level ? All I can imagine is her making cringe faces and fake smiling like in her meet and greets. Maybe an appearance on the snatch game episode would be alright. Who knows.

Well S11 starts soon they already had the queen reveal the the trailer should drop soon and that will be confirmation to get the hype going. 

VH1 need to slow down on this show though because it’s on so much, don’t get me wrong I love the show but there is no need for another All stars after 4 finishes they need to let it breathe. 

Plus UK drag race is coming this year so ru will be really busy. 

11 hours ago, Anibalto said:

Hola Some facts about Britney on Rupaul’s Drag Race Herstory:

Well this proves everything. :bedtime:

Archived