How many album singles got the live vocal treatment atleast once?

BritneysBitch82

7 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Lol ok ill take your word for it, but it just sounds too complicated when she could easily just sing that song live since its the opening song and has more speak-sing than actual singing

I'm sorry to be that categorical but I've listened to / watched every WB perf so many times that I have an absolute ear when it comes to it now ahah. It's just a good "lie" :yaknow: 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

I was thinking of how many of her singles had atleast ONE performance with live or partially live vocals. Award shows, talks shows and tours count.

BOMT  (several so yes) 
Crazy  ( yes) 
Sometimes (yes) 
BTMYH  (yes) 
FTBOMBH (yes) 

OIDIA (yes) 
Stronger  (yes) 
Lucky   ( yes) 
DLMBTLTK ( yes) 

Slave  (yes) 
Overprotected (yes) 
Boys  (no, i think SNL live was prerecorded) 
ILRAR (no) 
INAGNYAW (yes) 

MATM (yes) 
Toxic (no) 
Everytime (yes) 
Outrageous (no) 

Gimme More (sadly no) 
POM (not sure the FF tour? ) 
BTI ( no) 

Womanizer (another sad no) 
Circus ( yes) 
IYSA (no) 

HIAM (yes) 
TTWE ( no) 
IWG (no) 
Criminal ( no) 

WB (yes) 
Perfume ( yes, i think) 

MM (another unsure yes) 
SP (no) 

19 singles which had live vocals, which is not bad considering she is supposedly the Lipsync Queen. 

She has performed Toxic live at the ITZ Special: 

Boys  (yes. the Vegas concert on the OHT was live, and at the beginning of the DWADT) 

I Love Rock & Roll (yes, early dates of the DWAD Tour)

Anticipating (yes, in the tour, she sang it live a few times)
Toxic (yes, the ABC special was live, but they dubbed it) 
POM (no) 
Circus (no)
HIAM (yes, in some dates she sang live) 
TTWE (yes, but like, three words) 
IWG (no, the "live" version of Peru is just the pre-recorded version) 
WB (no, the POM version is pre-recorded) 
Perfume (no)
MM (no) 
SP (only Tinashe, her parts) 

21 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

She did those faces on HIAM to make it seem more believable, it's obviously lip sync cause it sounds too relaxed to be live and always the same vocals every performance. WB is pre-recorded, it's the same vocals every time too. The pre-recorded vocals are there since the beginning of the residency, along with Freakshow. BTI, POM, GM used to have pre-recorded vocals too. :sipney:

She sang the first verse of HIAM live once during the FF tour, but that's all. 

She also sang the end of TTWE live once as she was coming down to the stage with the angel wings. 

FF tour had quite a lot of live moments, but always sung over the top of the pre-recorded vocals and never entire songs.

18 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Exactly. Most of her songs are talk singing. Work *****. MATM. Slave. Piece Of Me... 

I wouldn't say MOST of her songs, and I understand why she finds it hard/impossible to sing 100% live, but she could still easily song 2 fully live songs per show just sitting on the stairs with her dancers dancing around and call it an interlude. I know I'd be happy with it 

• Content Curators
On 2/4/2019 at 11:41 AM, Sadira said:

sometimes they turned her mic on too fast so she sang a word live for a few different songs :bbmaney::bbmaney::bbmaney::bbmaney:

Hide contents

:bbmaney:

I KNOW!!
maybe she does always sing with the playback and larry is in the back turning off her mic

Archived