Do you stream Britney's music like a real fan should?

GUV-A-NAH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I generally buy CDs, get most of my music from internet downloads and sometimes use Spotify - for some reason, I'm not a fan of spending money on digital products, so I use it since it's free.

I recently started doing this little thing where I saved the "Make Me..." single, turned off the volume of Spotify, turned repeat on and just browsed other websites or whatever while that song was playing and playing on repeat. 

When I started, it was at 98 243 458 streams, I think.

It is now at 98 243 508.

I think I'll keep doing this until the song gets to a nice 1 million streams...

On 2/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, Shadow2003 said:

I generally buy CDs, get most of my music from internet downloads and sometimes use Spotify - for some reason, I'm not a fan of spending money on digital products, so I use it since it's free.

I recently started doing this little thing where I saved the "Make Me..." single, turned off the volume of Spotify, turned repeat on and just browsed other websites or whatever while that song was playing and playing on repeat. 

When I started, it was at 98 243 458 streams, I think.

It is now at 98 243 508.

I think I'll keep doing this until the song gets to a nice 1 million streams...

On 2/6/2019 at 9:33 AM, It'sSamB!tch said:

i even found a better way. My phone charges at night and while it is charging and I'm sleeping, I stream her music all night long and mute the sound.

My queen is getting dem coins.

I don't think muting the sound is a good idea, Spotify might NOT count your streams that way. I recommend low volume and earphones, you won't hear the music that way either. :kiss:

3 hours ago, GUV-A-NAH said:

I don't think muting the sound is a good idea, Spotify might NOT count your streams that way. I recommend low volume and earphones, you won't hear the music that way either. :kiss:

Actually, it does. I tried it and the streams do go up. I highly recommend this method. :kiss:

1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Actually, it does. I tried it and the streams do go up. I highly recommend this method. :kiss:

How do you know? Spotify updates the streams only once a day.

16 minutes ago, Garrett said:

Might be a dumb question, but if you save a song does it count towards streaming pts every time you listen to it under your playlist or saved list? 

It does, yes. And if you play a song offline, the streams will be added once you go online. :kiss:

8 minutes ago, GUV-A-NAH said:

How do you know? Spotify updates the streams only once a day.

I know this because I once did this thing, checked the streams the next day and they went up by around 200, as I described in my first post. It always does this - I stream it during one day, the next day the streams are usually up by a significant number.

Trust me, it works. :)

I kept my computer on every night for like 2 weeks streaming make me

and what she does? she gives us that crapppppp video, im just not doing it again. She better work for a hit  

if not wasting my electricty on her while she doesn't care to spend money on a decent video for her fans :bedtime:

22 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I kept my computer on every night for like 2 weeks streaming make me

and what she does? she gives us that crapppppp video, im just not doing it again. She better work for a hit  

if not wasting my electricty on her while she doesn't care to spend money on a decent video for her fans :bedtime:

Then go stream Slumber Party because she actually delivered with that music video :tiffanynod:

No, I don’t. I’m an older fan (28) so i became a fan when I was like 8 and when buying cd’s and whole albums was still a thing. So I haven’t fully gotten used to the idea of streaming. I have most of her CDs and normally just play from iTunes when I want to hear something, but opening Spotify or whatever and just repeating it in an app? Nope lol

Archived