Do you stream Britney's music like a real fan should?

GUV-A-NAH

13 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i love britney but i see other artists who really make an effort and work hard and seem to care about promoting their music and so the music does well.

Yeah I get it, unfortunately it also depends on her team, there are other ways of promotion too like radio payola or playlist placements on Spotify. We need those! :mhm:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

once she cares, we will care :mhmnod:

If she didn't care she wouldn't release music anymore. What do you want? She will never promote like during the ITZ days. The Glory promotion was decent, probably the best since Circus. She gave amazing interviews, decent performances, great looks but most importantly great music. If you are bitter about the situation and hiatus right now: we really don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Like who would have thought she recorded any music in 2018, and according to sources she DID. Maybe she's in the studio right now...

23 minutes ago, GUV-A-NAH said:

If she didn't care she wouldn't release music anymore. What do you want? She will never promote like during the ITZ days. The Glory promotion was decent, probably the best since Circus. She gave amazing interviews, decent performances, great looks but most importantly great music. If you are bitter about the situation and hiatus right now: we really don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Like who would have thought she recorded any music in 2018, and according to sources she DID. Maybe she's in the studio right now...

She cared about POM, I have no clue what inspired her album or her songs.. only that Jayden came up with name of the album...

She never said a damn ting... 

We did also try streaming Glory when it came out. Ariana isn’t doing good by just her fans...she is always out there and the gp likes her. 

If Britney was consistently out there she wouldn’t need a lot of promo but she isn’t so two award shows and two mentions of music won’t cut it.

Archived