How Would They Mess It Up? [GAME]

Chaoscontrol

Hey ya’ll, so a while ago I remember a user made a thread with the game ‘How would they mess it up?’ (HWTMIU?) It was really fun/funny so I figured let’s get another going since news has been scarce. 

Pretty simple: One user gives a random scenario, another user gives a response as to how Team B would mess it up. Then list another random scenario and so on and so fourth. 

I’ll start: 

Domination is the residency is canceled, but the Domination: World Tour is announced to launch March of 2020. HWTMIU? 

Spoiler

Leave me funny responses for when I get out of work:uknowit:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Domination is the residency is canceled, but the Domination: World Tour is announced to launch March of 2020. HWTMIU? 

They would scrap several songs that we wanted to see live and replace them with songs of Britney Jean, the same goes for the choreography, adding more knee taps,the props would be scrapped too and the tour will visit only 10 places in the USA 

Britney release B10...HWTMIU?

• Super Mods
54 minutes ago, Nowgettoworkbitch said:

They would scrap several songs that we wanted to see live and replace them with songs of Britney Jean, the same goes for the choreography, adding more knee taps,the props would be scrapped too and the tour will visit only 10 places in the USA 

Britney release B10...HWTMIU?

They tell her the album just didn’t work and scrape it and throw her back into the studio to slap together a generic album that she’ll have no passion for. They spent all the money re doing the album so in comes cheap Randee again to save the day and shoot the cover for next to nothing and throw in a free music video that she shot on her iPhone. Larry thinks it’s a masterpiece and it’s on trend and believes it will be a success because he’s relying on his daughters opinion because he’s trying very hard to appeal to the teenagers. While Cuecardney talks about how it’s her best work to date and her baby through gritted teeth. :well:

As far as her second Vegas residency is concerned, I think we already have our answer for “how will they screw it up?”

(I.e., by starting it only a few months after five long years of the first residency just ended, and doing so without any new music or promo outside of a bizarre two second Ellen non-announcement about an impending announcement, only to then follow up a few weeks later with the official non-announcement announcement).

Her father’s health aside, everything about the planning of Domination appeared to be a completely chaotic unprofessional mess, and it’s not surprising the tickets weren’t selling well.

I know it’s realistically not happening, but after Britney’s break, I really wish she’d come back with a completely new team. And someone other than her father in charge. Everyone surrounding her appears wholly incompetent and/or out-of-touch, and ironically enough they are calling all the shots due to her legal status of incompetence. For proof of just how out-of-touch Jamie is, look no further than this (admittedly very sweet) quote regarding POM 1.0:

Despite never appearing with his daughter, Jamie said of her Vegas show, “I never miss a show. I love the show… It’s the best show in Vegas. It is. She’s an “A” class performer, so she deserves an “A” class show.”

I mean, is anyone really surprised that a 67-year-old, deeply religious and conservative man from a swamp in Hickville, USA has no clue how to facilitate all the components necessary to actually produce an “‘A’ class show” in Las Vegas?

Or surprised that he is unable to properly manage all the business negotiations and financial contracts of one of the biggest popstars in the entire world? I mean, he’s seemingly tightened the purse strings considerably, since every single new project Britney embarks on is patently cheaper than the last, to the point that she now holds onto an invisible pole while performing in a sold-out arena overseas.

According to Lynne, who referred to Jamie as a “dysfunctional alcohol” with whom Britney never had a good relationship (which she stated the same damn year that she endorsed him becoming Britney’s conservator), he’s always had difficulty maintaining employment. If he couldn't even maintain a blue-collar job as a trucker, what the **** is he doing as the dude in charge of a multimillion-dollar empire? 

There is something weird going on behind-the-scenes, and to bring this full circle to OP’s question, I suspect it’s the reason everything is inevitably somehow screwed up.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

They tell her the album just didn’t work and scrape it and throw her back into the studio to slap together a generic album that she’ll have no passion for. They spent all the money re doing the album so in comes cheap Randee again to save the day and shoot the cover for next to nothing and throw in a free music video that she shot on her iPhone. Larry thinks it’s a masterpiece and it’s on trend and believes it will be a success because he’s relying on his daughters opinion because he’s trying very hard to appeal to the teenagers. While Cuecardney talks about how it’s her best work to date and her baby through gritted teeth. :well:

Myah comes in and records her vocals the month before release

Archived