Would you rather have a Britney x Xtina collab or a Britney x Mariah collab? Vote!

Britney x Christina or Britney x Mariah?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Britney and Christina. I've been waiting all my life tbh. They were the two biggest acts of the early 00s and the media kept comparing them, it would be a genius move to make a female empowerment anthem together :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 2
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney and Christina would be interesting because of all their background, growing up together and then becoming "rivals" on that media created feud crap. But I do think Currentney would be a be

Britney Janet pls 

Britney x Christina would get more attention but I think mariah's voice would sound better with britney's 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, HIM said:

I voted Mariah so she can stretch Britney out 

My mind went to a dirty place reading that. If you replace Mariah with a guy's name your sentence sounds like it has a different meaning.:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2

I voted for the Mariah collab because they are fans of each other and would sound great together even as the other is singing background during the other's verse. I can't decide if I'd like a ballad or a midtempo pop song. Whatever they would release it would be a major pop culture moment.

Voted “Neither” because duh. 

But if I HAD to choose, def Mariah then because their breathiness would go well together, and since Britney is a huge Mariah fan it would be meaningful to her. 

Not to be mood killer but... no one... and I do mean no one, not just in this case but in general I don't want to see her with anyone unless if its a good song  

If there is a killer song then maybe but all of her colabs have not been a great songs
not that make me, slumber party are bad but... in my opinion if you do a duet with someone make it a killer smash song like S&M or S&S
the backstreet boys one tick tick boom chillin  the till the world end remix (a mess) big fat bass drop dead all could have easily been without the other artists because they are all for me filler songs on albums 
and why waste an opportunity to work with someone when you have meh song?

Either go all in or nothing

• Like 1