Would you rather have a Britney x Xtina collab or a Britney x Mariah collab? Vote!

DignifiedLove

Britney x Christina or Britney x Mariah?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for the Mariah collab because they are fans of each other and would sound great together even as the other is singing background during the other's verse. I can't decide if I'd like a ballad or a midtempo pop song. Whatever they would release it would be a major pop culture moment.

Not to be mood killer but... no one... and I do mean no one, not just in this case but in general I don't want to see her with anyone unless if its a good song  

If there is a killer song then maybe but all of her colabs have not been a great songs
not that make me, slumber party are bad but... in my opinion if you do a duet with someone make it a killer smash song like S&M or S&S
the backstreet boys one tick tick boom chillin  the till the world end remix (a mess) big fat bass drop dead all could have easily been without the other artists because they are all for me filler songs on albums 
and why waste an opportunity to work with someone when you have meh song?

Either go all in or nothing

Archived