Would you rather have a Britney x Xtina collab or a Britney x Mariah collab? Vote!

DignifiedLove

Britney x Christina or Britney x Mariah?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both iconic music divas and voice legends have recently expressed their love for Britney on several occasions during recent interviews and/or on social media. Some have even hinted or suggested that a collab was in the works with Mariah and how Christina has been trying to reach out to Britney, but which would you prefer to see?

Britney x Christina or Britney x Mariah?

Discuss.

tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney and Christina would be interesting because of all their background, growing up together and then becoming "rivals" on that media created feud crap.

But I do think Currentney would be a better fit with Mariah's angelic and soft side. I can imagine them on the MV being dragged/carried around by dancers and/or laying down the whole time. :jj:

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Britney and Xtina would break the internet with a collab.

BUTTT... I'm going with Mariah. Not because I'm a lamb, but BECAUSEEE..

1. their voices would sound better together
  2. Mariah is a master in the studio and would help bring out Britney's best vocals and produce a great track
  3. Mariah has always been a sweetheart to Britney and Xtina during the Stripped era was a lil shady.

Actually though a Janet x Britney collab is the most logical choice <3 

Archived