This Performance of DYWCO tho ...

Mannequin*

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

I'm sorry I just can't swallow this choreo. This is a good song and there are some highlights, but overall it's awful. Specially when the beat stops, it's when it makes me cringe the most :donewithit:

Disagree, the drop the beat part is my favourite where I always screamed my lungs out "JUST COME OVER !!!!!" and everyone around me was always shook :bparty:

Love that song too, this masterpiece should have been a single from Glory, if not the lead :bparty:

This was such a great day.. I literally got chills when I first heard the song, it truly is one of the best pop songs I’ve ever heard and one of my Britney top 5 songs.

The debut performance was AMAZING, she literally gave the gays LIFE that night, everyone thought the old Britney was really making a comeback!  The Coreo was average and the recycled props were lacklustre but she had PASSION!  after that night she never truly slayed  that performance ever again, which is weird because it’s usually the opposite with Britney... 

also I loved that outfit and hair, it’s giving me serious Farah Moan 2019 vibes lol :akii: 

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

this was the final perfomrances of this song :airpls:

Ignoring her terrible makeup I’m wondering if she got fillers here

She doesn’t have those usual forehead wrinkles and tbh kinda looks good

but that outfit I cant

that f**king cotton sports bra thing from her closet

tht waist trainer isn’t that bad

but of course she wears those f**king UGLY underwear i can’t 

8 hours ago, GUACB2G said:

Disagree, the drop the beat part is my favourite where I always screamed my lungs out “JUST COME OVER !!!!!” And everyone around me was always shook :bparty:

Love that song too, this masterpiece should have been a single from Glory, if not the lead :bedtime:

What is that font? :donewithit:
You're probably that girl from instagram that knew and executed every choreo from POM, ticks included. :tiffcackle:

Archived