I'm ready for your hate: i actually like Britney Jean

britneymegamix

On 1/31/2019 at 10:48 PM, .: lucky :. said:

Yeah totally. 2007 was a low point for her personal life but professionally, her name and image were everywhere and she released Blackout which is one of her best. It's the year that made her infamous.

The thing is they didn't even need to put myah on lead; Britney's vocals were good, typical Britney. I want to put the blame on will.i.am but who knows who is really at fault for that mess. And then like you said, for her to keep spouting how it's her most personal album.. come on :leaving:

damn lucky you are cute!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember actually liking it more when it was first released.

However, I think it didn't age well due to the EDM tracks but I still listen to it very often following this reorganised track-list that, I think, fits the "most personal album yet" theme and the beautiful photoshoot way better:

1. Brightest Morning Star 

2. Alien 

3. Perfume 

4. Hold on Tight 

5. Don't Cry

6. Now That I Found you

7. Work *****

8. Body Ache :lollipop:

Bonus tracks (that I skip):

9. Tik Tik Boom

10. Til It's Gone

11. Passenger :eheeek:

12. Chillin' With You :umwtf:

Also, what you cannot take away from Belladonna Joconda is that it made us appreciate Glory even more when it was released :bedtime:

Now I'm on going to listen to Body Ache :hiii::toodles:

I really tried with that album. The extended version isn't so bad. passenger could have been cool if it was acoustic. Hold on tight , don't cry NTIFY , perfume are ok and but everything else is bad. Nothing screams hit not even WB

Alien is so bad it's like the kinda trash song a real housewife or Kim K would release. Can't believe they released an album that vocally is so horrible and over processed that it makes blackout circus and ff  sound like raw accoustic vocals (I have a problem with Britney refusing to record a take on a song more than once that is why she never will be a real vocalist) 

Hopefully she actually cares about the next record. Cos if she won't won't 

I love britney jean and i actually find myself wanting to listen more to BJ bops than to many glory songs

I love how britney sings in glory but the mood is just too meditative for me.

The only thing i dont like about BJ is KNOWING that so many songs i liked from it were NOT sang by britney.

That is unbelivable for her brand. 

But regarding the songs and the sound, i love it, even It should be easy and till my body aches.

On 2/1/2019 at 8:39 PM, mel92 said:

yeah britney makes it very evident how much she is not a fan of it. she would even ditch going the studio to record the songs :tifflmao:

She had to go to bathroom during its recording sessions so they had no choice but to hire another singer to record it.  tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

Archived