Bigger this decade? Legend X or Britney Spears?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

what is there to discuss?? Christina did one US tour released 2 albums and did the Noise forever. the end. Nothing to discuss there. :slowdown:

meanwhile britneyΒ released a #1 plantinum-sellingΒ cd, had two #1 singles, 5 top 10 hits,Β embarked on two WW tours, did the X-FACTOR, headlined her own vegasΒ residency for 4 yearsΒ and made the forbes almost every year this decade while continuing to be THATΒ *****. she truly won.

and ms. christianΒ aguilera? oh that’s right she became a household name all across tv’s in middle america

tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

Mmm discuss of what? Britney had 5 years of a successful residency, she did an Asian and an European tour and both were basically sold out everywhere. She released 2 album, Work ***** was a smash and Make Me was #1 all over the world. Glory went #1 in a lot of country.Β 

I like Xtina but she really didn’t anything in this decade. (And it’s a pity β€˜cause she deserved more success than Ariana or others)

6 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Mmm discuss of what? Britney had 5 years of a successful residency, she did an Asian and an European tour and both were basically sold out everywhere. She released 2 album, Work ***** was a smash and Make Me was #1 all over the world. Glory went #1 in a lot of country.Β 

I like Xtina but she really didn’t anything in this decade. (And it’s a pity β€˜cause she deserved more success than Ariana or others)

she had 3 top 10 hits,Β a #1 single, launched a very successful north americanΒ tour, topped the box office charts and kept her name in the newsΒ thanks to β€˜the voice’.Β let’s give credit where credit isΒ due.

3 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Femme Fatale was this decade

Β 

Not exactly a fair comparison, Xtina was on hiatus most of the decade. The only comparable thing is that they both released the worst album in their discographies, followed by one of their best. Xtina deserves better, but POM was a hit and unfortunately Liberation didn’t sell as well as Glory. So Britney won, but Xtina could be coming for the crown this year. I can see Xtina snatching some wigs this year

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Does her talent deserve more success? YesΒ 

does her work ethic and the amount of effort she puts in deserve any success at all?

no

im sorry but Ariana has busted her *** off this last decade and she hasn’tΒ 

im sorry but I truly feel bad for xtinas European fans + fans all around the world. She toured after a whole f**king decade of really not a lot of work(no the voice does not count) no touring for 10 years and she only decided to do a us leg plus I remember she cancelled some shows. And after all that time she doesn’t go abroad? And she decides to do a f**king Vegas residency like are you serious.Β 

I’mΒ sorry but no she doesn’t deserve more success

she needs to get to work

Β 

1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

she had 3 top 10 hits,Β a #1 single, launched a very successful north americanΒ tour, topped the box office charts and kept her name in the newsΒ thanks to β€˜the voice’.Β let’s give credit where credit isΒ due.

Britney reached the #1 Billboard 100 with Hold It Agains Me and broke a record with Femme Fatale. 6 #1 albums on billboard. Scream and Shout was a MASSIVE hit and every single of Femme Fatale were hit. Please don’t even compare this decadeΒ 

2 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

Femme Fatale was this decade

Β 

Not exactly a fair comparison, Xtina was on hiatus most of the decade. The only comparable thing is that they both released the worst album in their discographies, followed by one of their best. Xtina deserves better, but POM was a hit and unfortunately Liberation didn’t sell as well as Glory. So Britney won, but Xtina could be coming for the crown this year. I can see Xtina snatching some wigs this year

Yes I forgot about FF.Β 

This is the fact, it’s unfair to a discussion about this β€˜cause Britney really won this decade (and last decade too). I wish xtina more success β€˜cause She deserves it. More than Ariana or Lady Gaga (my taste)

6 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Britney reached the #1 Billboard 100 with Hold It Agains Me and broke a record with Femme Fatale. 6 #1 albums on billboard. Scream and Shout was a MASSIVE hit and every single of Femme Fatale were hit. Please don’t even compare this decadeΒ 

I literally just said what you saidΒ inΒ a couple posts above. keep up.

that’s not to say legend x wasn’t a success this decade though asΒ she’sΒ consideredΒ more critically-acclaimedΒ than britney and actually sings live.

2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Does her talent deserve more success? YesΒ 

does her work ethic and the amount of effort she puts in deserve any success at all?

no

im sorry but Ariana has busted her *** off this last decade and she hasn’tΒ 

im sorry but I truly feel bad for xtinas European fans + fans all around the world. She toured after a whole f**king decade of really not a lot of work(no the voice does not count) no touring for 10 years and she only decided to do a us leg plus I remember she cancelled some shows. And after all that time she doesn’t go abroad? And she decides to do a f**king Vegas residency like are you serious.Β 

I’mΒ sorry but no she doesn’t deserve more success

she needs to get to work

Β 

the funny thing about the Europe and Asia fans is this quote... I wanted to jump through the screen and slap her.

Β 

I predict that she has a **** ton of beautiful visuals and ideas that she wants and then they give her a budget and she wont be able to afford any of it lol.

Β 

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

the funny thing about the Europe and Asia fans is this quote... I wanted to jump through the screen and slap her.

Β 

I predict that she has a **** ton of beautiful visuals and ideas that she wants and then they give her a budget and she wont be able to afford any of it lol.

Β 

That’s something she did better than Britney. A conversation about her residency and announcement.Β :tehe:

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Β 

Β 

she doesn’t care about her european, latin americanΒ or asianΒ fans unlike ms. britney. poor that.

Archived