Do you think Brit still knows how to play Everytime on the piano?

Shr3ve

She hasnt shown off any of her piano skills since the ITZ/Onyx days.. do you think she still knows how to play & write? Its almost like at this point she’s literally just a manufactured robot. No ability to play instruments, all of her songs are either “co-written” or not written by her at all, and the OBVIOUS fact that she goes into the studio, records one or two takes of a verse and then leaves. I cant be the only one who has thought this! If she can/still does she should really showcase that! Bring back the ARTIST in her!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who knows, she "mentored" Carly Rose during the X Factor (where she sang Imagine) but Carly must have known how to play the piano beforehand, obviously, so Britney probably just stood there telling her things. 

And then in 2013 she tried to teach Jayden how to place his hands, during I am Britney Jean, but he never listened. Up to that point it seemed like she still remembered at least a little bit of theory.

But nowadays, who really knows. 

2 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Having writing credits on a song doesn't mean she composed the melody. Most of it is for lyrics.

Now I've never played the piano so i have no idea how easily you forget it but i suppose if you don't practice you'll lose it like with most of skills

Since Biitney isnt actually a trained piano player but someone who plays by ear and for fun, its pretty easy to forget. Im the same I have learned complete songs and dont know how to play them a year later because i didnt practice.

Archived