Felicia Culotta

23 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

She was doing the VIP/Backstage for Circus Tour also. I met her in Vegas during the Circus tour. Fe is the nicest woman in the world, I am happy she's still somewhat involved in the Britney world. 

Which show did you go to?! I went to Vegas! 9/26/09 did the vip/backstage

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aw I miss the good old days. They were so cute together  

no, but I wish she was.   Actually, I don't care as long as she keeps being on her tours/residencies. She's so nice in person. 

Fe is truly so special!

1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

Andre? when??
before his death?
how did you know?

Obviousy before his dead. He ain't a ghost. I saw it on his instagram.

I would like she meet again with TJ Espinoza.

I know that with Clarissa the blonde girl who was from the beginning with Tania, Brit reunites some years ago.

Oh, I didn't knew about Charissa. Well, actually Charissa was there before Tania. Tania appears after the Mall Tour, just a little bit before Sometimes. Charissa was since the Mall Tour. Andre too. TJ we know ever since the BOMT video. Nick, first time I saw him was also the Sometimes video. Alex, when the BOMT tour started, cause he wasn't on Sometimes, but he was in Crazy, and since the beggining of the tour. Gabe and Brandon appeared on the Crazy 2K Tour.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

Andre? when??
before his death?
how did you know?
I would like she meet again with TJ Espinoza.

I know that with Clarissa the blonde girl who was from the beginning with Tania, Brit reunites some years ago.

• Like 1