Felicia Culotta

ClaudiaDC

When I went to POM in Vegas and had a m&g and backstage tour I got to meet Fe. OMG I have to say she was the SWEETEST person I have ever met, she made time for everyone and was so nice to me, hugged me/posed for pictures and was happy to talk to everyone and make everyone comfortable! Fe gave the M&G photos after the show and she came running to me telling me mine came out great and hugged me again!

I always heard/thought Fe was nice but I did not expect her to be so nice! I hope she will still work for Britney if she goes back to Vegas!

My experience with Robin at the M&G I had in the UK was different she just came across cold/regimented! She was definitely calling the shots for the M&G! She did say 'enjoy the show' which was nice i suppose :squintney:

So basically, Fe >>>>>>>>

on a side note both in vegas and the uk her bodyguards were SO nice and friendly and wanted you to make the most of the experience and enjoy it!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think she quit after ITZ, and actually I think it was during that time between ITZ and Blackout that her relationship fractured. I think Felicia made some public statements about her, I don't remember clearly, but I just remember one where she said something like she couldn't force Britney to help and love herself, but she would always support her.

I also ignore if she was around during Circus, but she definitely came back for the Femme Fatale Tour, just to do the backstage tour and give indications to the fans doing M&G's and later the whole Piece of Me Residency. She was not her personal assistant anymore though

She wasn't on the POM Tour.

She was there 24/7 for circus though. She did all the backstage tours and vip dinners. I went 3 times. 

They’re definitely still friends as Fe continues to be part of Team B all these years later, albeit in a different capacity as she is now considered the backstage tour guide.  Their relationship does seem different though, granted we don’t get much behind the scenes footage of Britney like we did back in the day where we got to see them interacting.  I do think I remember a fan saying that Fe told them that she is one of the people who assists Britney with quick changes back stage...I’d imagine Britney is comfortable having Fe assist with that rather than some stranger.

I know that when Britney married Keving and went on her break, Felicia moved on with her life and became a flight attendant for a few years!l and then began working as an assistant to the Jonas Brothers.  She came back for the Circus era and has been back since...so I’d imagine she must still enjoy Britney’s company and working for her.  They did do a couple of M&G photos together.  She didn’t go on tour with Britney for POM though, so I wonder if she will come back.

I met her before one of the Circus Tour shows I went to and she was, as everyone else has said, SO damn sweet.

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

When I went to POM in Vegas and had a m&g and backstage tour I got to meet Fe. OMG I have to say she was the SWEETEST person I have ever met, she made time for everyone and was so nice to me, hugged me/posed for pictures and was happy to talk to everyone and make everyone comfortable! Fe gave the M&G photos after the show and she came running to me telling me mine came out great and hugged me again!

I always heard/thought Fe was nice but I did not expect her to be so nice! I hope she will still work for Britney if she goes back to Vegas!

My experience with Robin at the M&G I had in the UK was different she just came across cold/regimented! She was definitely calling the shots for the M&G! She did say 'enjoy the show' which was nice i suppose :squintney:

So basically, Fe >>>>>>>>

on a side note both in vegas and the uk her bodyguards were SO nice and friendly and wanted you to make the most of the experience and enjoy it!

Sometimes I wonder if Fe has a screaming room because this woman is far too perfect to be true. :thinkney:

11 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

13886413_2088037434755638_28770557896367

The last picture is with brit's former backup dancer Tania

She (Tania) looks younger on that photo than the ones on her Instagram.

I wonder which dancers went to watch her perfom. I know of Andre, now Tania, also the three or four female dancers from the DWAD tour, and that Sohey went after he stopped working for her.

1 hour ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

She (Tania) looks younger on that photo than the ones on her Instagram.

I wonder which dancers went to watch her perfom. I know of Andre, now Tania, also the three or four female dancers from the DWAD tour, and that Sohey went after he stopped working for her.

Andre? when??
before his death?
how did you know?
I would like she meet again with TJ Espinoza.

I know that with Clarissa the blonde girl who was from the beginning with Tania, Brit reunites some years ago.

Archived