ClaudiaDC

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, mel92 said:

nope

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, but I wish she was.

Actually, I don't care as long as she keeps being on her tours/residencies. She's so nice in person. 

When did she go away? I knew that she were still her assistant in 2015/2016, I read some M&G’s experiences and she was there 

Edit: Ok. I read she’s still in Britney’s staff, she worked for her POM residency in Las Vegas she was in the backstage and she explained everything to people who has M&G

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Robin is her new assistant

Britney+Spears+chats+friend+car+while+wa

XCOYi0H.gif

I don't think she's her assistant, like, personal assistant, she's her "business manager" whatever that means. 

I met her briefly too when I was in Vegas in 2017. I was about to cross the street when I see this old man in front of me, and it was Britney's dad. He was with Robin, I actually recognized her first, and then I was like, where do I know her from??? I didn't remember her name at the moment but immediately knew the man had to be Britney's dad, so I asked him if he was Jamie and briefly spoke with them lol

Also it's funny the thank you note from Glory album:

"... to my Robin for sticking with me even when I disagree with her completely... " 

:blol:

20 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

When did Fe stop working with Britney? After POM Vegas?

I think she quit after ITZ, and actually I think it was during that time between ITZ and Blackout that her relationship fractured. I think Felicia made some public statements about her, I don't remember clearly, but I just remember one where she said something like she couldn't force Britney to help and love herself, but she would always support her.

I also ignore if she was around during Circus, but she definitely came back for the Femme Fatale Tour, just to do the backstage tour and give indications to the fans doing M&G's and later the whole Piece of Me Residency. She was not her personal assistant anymore though

She wasn't on the POM Tour.

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think she quit after ITZ, and actually I think it was during that time between ITZ and Blackout that her relationship fractured. I think Felicia made some public statements about her, I don't remember clearly, but I just remember one where she said something like she couldn't force Britney to help and love herself, but she would always support her.

I also ignore if she was around during Circus, but she definitely came back for the Femme Fatale Tour, just to do the backstage tour and give indications to the fans doing M&G's and later the whole Piece of Me Residency. She was not her personal assistant anymore though

She wasn't on the POM Tour.

She was doing the VIP/Backstage for Circus Tour also. I met her in Vegas during the Circus tour. Fe is the nicest woman in the world, I am happy she's still somewhat involved in the Britney world. 

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think she's her assistant, like, personal assistant, she's her "business manager" whatever that means. 

I met her briefly too when I was in Vegas in 2017. I was about to cross the street when I see this old man in front of me, and it was Britney's dad. He was with Robin, I actually recognized her first, and then I was like, where do I know her from??? I didn't remember her name at the moment but immediately knew the man had to be Britney's dad, so I asked him if he was Jamie and briefly spoke with them lol

Also it's funny the thank you note from Glory album:

:blol:

Queen is savage :walkonby:

Archived