Which scrapped Britney video do you want to see most?

Urbanney

Which scrapped Britney video do you want to see most?  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Make Me..., just because I need redbodypaintney in HD.

Perfume is a second one, because it was just the first mess of a video we got, I mean, it's still better than some other like POM or GM, but the way they mutilated, it just doesn't even make any sense, so I'd love to have a video that makes sense, especially since we know it does exist.

Everytime is not even one of my favorite videos, such an ugly video for such a pretty song, and if you just remove the end where she's smiling and the baby, right there you have your "suicide version" so I don't know what else to ask for. Work *****, for more than ya'll say what you want, I think those "explicit" things weren't even shot, but it always sounded to me more like she just refused to do certain things. Still is an amazing videoclip, so I wouldn't even feel like it's lacking anything.

Outrageous, meh, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a full videoclip of it, especially the part with the trench coat, but the song isn't that great nor the few clips we have, even the type of I don't know what's the term, cinematography? they used for the video, like slow-motion-ish, and that kind of outdated vibe, like, it's not bright and lively like Toxic for example, it's just not very appealing to me.

Gimme More :ugh: I don't know how that thing could get any better or any worse, so I can live without it.

Found this on YouTube, dunno if it's the real deal tho

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Outrageous for sure. If we're going to get unreleased goods it should preferably be Primeney footage

I do not get the outcry for the Make Me video, it does not fit the vibe of the song at all :watrusayin: if it was the video for DYWCO I would get it, but not for such a soft, sensual song 

This..............all of this

9 hours ago, troubleguy said:

everytime original concept :disappointed:

Flop fan, everyone knows the right answer to this poll is for an older song entitled “Everytime,” you know, that one video with a much darker original concept. :tehe:

tumblr_nbzs8dha4c1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

I don’t get the Make Me stuff.  Most of the video leaked.  And while she looked **** AF, the video was still utter garbage.  No story, nothing groundbreaking.  We are missing like one or two scenes (whatever she did on the bulldozer, which doesn’t sound interesting lol, and most of the nude scene, which also was really unflattering in what did leak).  Honestly, I think we need to get over it.  It was a **** video that was replaced by another **** video.

Personally, I want to see the original video for Perfume.  It could’ve been huge and controversial.  I understand her and her team’s hesitancy for not wanting to release it though, with all the issues over gun control in this country...especially since she was allegedly supposed to actually shoot her boyfriend and his lover in the video.  Still, it’s a shame they wasted the time to shoot it and undermine Joseph Kahn’s vision and direction.

If I am not mistaken.... wasn't there a rumored video for When Your Eyes Say It?  

I would definitely love to see the original Make Me video, I also really wanted to see how the Outrageous video would have worked out.  I almost wonder if it was going to be a remixed version with Snoop since he was in the video.

everytime its cool

outrageous dont like the song

gimme more leave it in the past

work ***** already cool

make me ENOUGH OF IT GOD stop with the unreleased video it looked like soft ****(still would want to see the red paint cage scene though)

my winner is perfume

it could be the next big thing from her but they decided that she is a mom only to do a soft **** video 3 years later 

Archived